161-170

Chapter 161: Move These Cars Away

Ye Feng got the news when the Canglong Chamber of Commerce became popular online.

He looked dumbfounded. When did our Canglong Chamber of Commerce have someone as awesome as the hacker emperor? Why dont I know?

After the related posts disappeared, he thought it was the hacker emperor to be afraid of misunderstanding by others, so he deleted the post by hand, and did not take it seriously.

Basically, all members of the Canglong Chamber of Commerce didn't take this matter to heart, just treating it as an oolong.

But Ye Tianlong, who was notified by Su Xun's phone call in the capital, looked at the essence through the phenomenon and saw the deeper crisis.

To be honest, this was also the first time he knew that his illegitimate son was so powerful.

The Canglong Chamber of Commerce, ordinary people don't know, but of course he has heard of it in his capacity, knowing what kind of energy this Chamber of Commerce contains.

He never thought that the president of this chamber of commerce was Ye Feng.

It was a pity that he knew that the Canglong Chamber of Commerce was going to end, and Ye Feng would have to follow it.

So Su Xun was right. If he didn't want to implicate his family, he had to quickly clear everything out with Ye Feng.

Otherwise, when the relevant departments liquidated the Canglong Chamber of Commerce, they might have to wonder if they were supported by the Ye Family.

After all, Ye Feng is his son.

"Second, you go to Jiangzhou right away."

One night passed, seemingly calm, but in fact it was dark and rough.

In the morning, Ye Feng woke up from the presidential suite of a five-star hotel.

Putting on a set of brand-new suits on the bedside, washing and dressing up, looking at the mirror, Ye Feng's mouth raised a bright smile.

Today is his first official appearance of Ye Feng.

Su Xun ah Su Xun, Qingyun International, the leading enterprise in Jiangzhou Province, has been topping for too long, I am afraid it will make you lose yourself for so long.

It doesn't matter, I will help you recognize reality today.

Let you know, who has the final say in this promising Jiangzhou!

He took out his cell phone and called Su Xun, the number he had been checked last night.

"Hello." After a while, Su Xun's voice rang in the phone.

Ye Feng said lightly: "Before nine o'clock, come to the door of Liu's villa in the northern suburbs and beg me. I will consider letting you live on."

When the voice fell, he hung up the phone and strode out of the room.

He wanted to let the short-sighted people of the Liu family see with their own eyes, the outstanding Su Xun in their eyes was not even a fart in front of him.

"boss."

As soon as he left the door, the two rows of big men in suits standing in the corridor said hello in unison.

One of them got off the elevator.

Ye Feng walked into the elevator without squinting.

After a while, surrounded by a group of bodyguards, he walked out of the hotel.