121-130

Chapter 121: Was Sold By An Insider Again

Su Xun didn't know that he accidentally stabbed some people's glass hearts.

But Qin Zhu, who was idle, noticed.

"Master, that guy seems to be unhappy with you." Qin Zhu leaned in Su Xun's ear and said, pointing his finger at Jones.

Su Xun looked in the direction she was pointing, just in line with Jones's eyes.

Jones took the lead and looked away.

Su Xun smiled slightly from him, and then withdrew his gaze.

He also thinks that because of yesterday's conflict, Jones has no good face to himself, but he does not know that he broke a dog's heart.

Su Xun continued talking and laughing with Kelly.

Jones felt provoked, and his anger surged, and he wanted to draw out his gun to kill Su Xun.

However, thinking of Su Xun's rapid gun capture speed, he finally dispelled this idea.

He hesitated for a moment, got up and walked into the bathroom.

Miss, dont you like the Dragon Culture?

I remember an old saying in Longguo, saying that you are unkind and don't blame me for being unjust!

Qin Zhu, who had been waiting to eat the melon, blinked his eyes. He didn't expect Jones to be so awkward. Is this not annoying when he hides his eyes?

At four o'clock in the afternoon, the plane entered the territory of Seya and arrived at the sky above the scheduled skydiving location at 4:30.

Except for the captain and the deputy captain, all the people on the plane jumped down with parachutes on their backs.

For mercenaries, parachuting is just a routine operation, so it is carried out in an orderly manner.

But this is Kelly's first parachute jump. She has no experience. In the end, it was Mandala who shared a parachute with her to take her to jump.

After landing on the ground, there are forests all around, only this clearing, a winding road passing through the forest.

"Miss Kelly, where are your people?"

Su Xun felt something was wrong, because there was no sound of birds in the surrounding quiet, let alone picking up Kylie's car.

Mandala and the big man also became vigilant, loaded the gun in their hands, and carefully observed the surroundings.

Kelly frowned and showed her eyebrows: "Maybe something happened on the road, Jones, please hurry up."

"Good lady." Jones took out a satellite phone and walked into the distance, looking like he was looking for a signal.

Suddenly, a white light swept across Su Xun's face, he subconsciously squinted his eyes, and then suddenly threw Kylie to the ground.

"Ah, what are you doing."

Kelly screamed, panicked and protected her neckline, swearing to the death not to let Su Xun succeed.

"Kang!"

Almost at the same time, with a gunshot, a bullet passed from where Carey had just stood.

Kelly opened her lips slightly. If Su Xun hadn't just threw her down, her head would have blossomed now.