281-290

Chapter 281: Fish Corpse In The Coffin

"Fuck!"

As soon as he was about to control the spherical camera to take pictures, Su Xun suddenly exploded.

"What's wrong, Master Su."

"What's the situation, Master Su, live broadcast of civilization, don't teach bad children."

"What happened."

The barrage all expressed inquiries.

Su Xun couldn't explain it in words, and directly adjusted the angle of the camera: "Look at it yourself."

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

Then there were two words full of the screen in an instant.

It turned out that there were two chains on the bottom half of the tombstone.

At the end of the chain is a coffin, a black coffin, floating quietly in the sea.

"The black coffin, maybe there is a big murder in it, Master Su, let's get on the submarine to flash people."

"The folks divide the coffins into five types: red, black, white, yellow, gold, red is for funerals and funerals, and yellow is the primary color, which is usually used by ordinary people, and gold is for royal use, and white is for unmarried people. It is used by women or children who have died. Black is used for people with severe anger, and is specially used to suppress evil."

"Boss 666, strange knowledge has increased."

"No, we all use black coffins here."

"Modern customs are definitely different from ancient times. Modern times are not so particular."

Su Xun took a picture of the tombstone first, and then swam to the coffin, saying, "I've come here, I'm leaving without a look, I'm unwilling."

"Master Su is awesome, he deserves to be a man who dared to resist the giant python, he loved it."

"Brothers, the barrage protector will not invade a hundred evils!"

"I admire it, anyway, I don't have the courage, I silently retracted the little feet outside the quilt."

Su Xun came to the coffin, bowed to the coffin first, and then prepared to open the museum.

"The exciting time to open the box is coming. The black treasure box is more powerful than the golden legend."

"Can you stop joking, respect the dead, don't you see Master Su salute first before opening the museum?"

"Barrage protection, there won't be a zombie inside."

"Fuck it, it's open, it's going to open."

The audience in the live broadcast room was more nervous than Su Xun himself, and Professor Chen from the National Academy of History even raised his heart to his throat and stared at the screen.

Su Xun slowly opened the lid of the coffin, but the corpse inside was stunned.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also stunned.

"How could it be a fish!"

"Yeah, maybe someone deliberately pranked, it's too boring."

"It's possible, otherwise the coffin is not broken after being soaked in sea water for so long. It can only be a new coffin that has just been put down."