81-90

Chapter 81: Kitchen Shenxuan Fourth Ask For Silver Ticket

"It smells so good, what to eat this morning."

Qin Zhu followed the fragrance and walked downstairs with a sleepy look. The skirt slipped halfway down, and his smooth shoulders were exposed in the air.

She is generally not invisible anymore, and no one can find her a ghost anyway.

The people in the manor are not surprised at her appearance. After all, the boss is so handsome and so rich. Isnt it normal to raise a few women?

"Wow, beef ramen."

Looking at a bowl of ramen on the dining table, Qin Zhu's eyes lit up, and he started to smell the taste when he ran over with his bare feet.

Ghosts eat by smelling.

Although Qin Zhu has an entity, she still hasn't escaped the category of ghosts in essence. She belongs to the kind of ghosts that develop and mutate.

"No, be merciful under your nose!"

Su Xun, who came out of the bathroom, saw this scene and immediately roared and stepped forward to stop her.

After all, this was cooked by himself, and he hasn't even eaten it yet.

If Qin Zhu smelled it first, it would have no taste at all, and he would have a fart.

"What's the matter? Isn't it just a bowl of ramen? The petty family, you were not polite to me when you hugged me and touched me last night."

Qin Zhu looked very unwilling. My lady was **** every night, just let you hold it as an air conditioner, but I didn't expect you to even let me eat a bowl of ramen.

The corner of Su Xun's mouth twitched: "I'll take a bite, and I'll give you the rest."

"It's pretty much the same." Qin Zhu showed a smile on his face, his eyes narrowed into crescent moons.

Su Xun sat down, took a piece of ramen noodles with chopsticks, and put it in his mouth, feeling the Q elasticity and smooth, fragrant and appetizing, it was endless aftertaste.

After taking another sip of the soup, the soup was a little hot in the throat, but more of it was the mellow aroma of the beef and the delicate fragrance of the ingredients. It was not greasy at all, and it made people feel hot but reluctant to vomit.

"Okay, it's all mine."

Seeing Su Xun eating so fragrant, Qin Zhu swallowed wildly, put the noodles in front of him, and then began to smell.

"Ouuuu, it's so fragrant, did Master Zhao make it?"

Qin Zhu felt that the fragrance was so fragrant that he was about to cry, thinking it was the noodles made by Zhao Shanshan.

Su Xun smiled upon hearing this, "I did it."

Well, I'm a little proud.

"Are you really a liar?" Qin Zhu said unceremoniously.

If Su Xun knew how to cook, she could eat this bowl.

Su Xun said, "I really did it. If you don't believe me, then you won't eat what I made."

"Please, I won't eat." Qin Zhu said dismissively, and continued to smell.

The little maids all around could only stare blankly at them, oh oh oh, it's really delicious, like a bite to taste.