61-70

Chapter 61: Man Made Retribution Is The Most Deadly Four More

"Tsk tut, evil capitalist."

"Hey, can you eat so many maids at night? No wonder you can see me at a glance. It turns out that it's because of a bad kidney."

"Wow, a lot of delicious, oooooo, people really like it here."

In Yuliang Mountain Manor, the maid in the villa had been called out by Su Xun, and Qin Zhu was as shocked as a tubaozi entering the city.

"Can you close your mouth?"

Su Xun yelled annoyingly, saying that the three women together were like a group of ducks.

He thinks that this female ghost alone is equivalent to a group of ducks.

Qin Zhu flew directly into his arms and entangled him, rubbing his head lightly on his arm like a pet: "Ouuuuuu, master, did Xiao Zhu make you angry?"

Finding a domineering president to support herself, she feels that this wave is not losing (()).

"Fuck off, find a place to sleep by yourself tonight." Su Xun threw her out, then got up and walked upstairs.

The advantage of keeping her as a pet is that you dont have to worry about sending her to a pet hospital at every turn.

As long as you don't die, then play to the dead.

"Wow, okay, I didnt expect this lady to live in a mansion one day, what happened to being a pet, Im happy, okay"

In the living room, Qin Zhu fluttered everywhere, laughing like pigs.

Only Su Xun could hear this laughter, and it was the sound of wind blowing in other people's ears.

In the morning, Su Xun was eating breakfast.

"Have you ever seen a pet eat at the same table with the owner?" Su Xun said as he looked at Qin Zhu who was smelling wildly on the other side.

Ghosts can't eat things, they can only smell the taste. After smelling it, it is equivalent to eating it, and the original food will become tasteless.

Without raising his head, Qin Zhu replied, "I am different, I am a capable pet."

Su Xun: "..."

Are you capable and serious about this?

After the meal, Su Xun put on his fortune-telling suit and took the pet out.

"What do you do fortune-telling when you are so rich?"

Qin Zhu was puzzled. Is this the so-called evil taste of the rich?

"Hobby, okay? Shut up."

When the voice fell, Su Xun kicked the accelerator and increased the speed.

My little pet is not afraid of the sun and can move around during the day. This is not in line with the setting of a ghost!

At the same time, under the flyover in Dongcheng District.

It's obviously early, but people are already here.

Most of them were onlookers who were onlookers yesterday, and some rushed over to verify the online rumors.

"Old Liu, it's pretty early!"

"Haha, not early, I spread a newspaper last night and slept here."

".........Great!"

Li Yang coldly watched these people chatting about the master in full swing, his eyes were a little disdainful.