111-120

Chapter 111: Chen Tai'an Does Whatever He Wants

"Mr. Su, I beg you."

Wu Quan saluted Su Xun.

Su Xun waved his hand and said with a smile: "As expected, being friends with Chen Ju, they are all equally polite."

"It would be great if every entrepreneur had a sense of social responsibility like Mr. Su." Chen Yu sighed. Although Su Xun was a bit cruel, he was the rich man he admired most.

At a young age and worth hundreds of billions of dollars, cooking, fortune-telling, investigating, everything is simply the ultimate, it is difficult to admire.

He could imagine that Su Xun had become so good, how many unknown pains he had suffered.

Su Xun didn't know his thoughts, otherwise he would definitely say a pair of chicken soups that are difficult to succeed, after all, those entrepreneurs are so foolish young people.

Actually, he became so good, he didn't eat any bitterness, he just opened up a hang.

It's just that the difficulty of his success is higher than that of everyone.

After all, not everyone is as favored by the system as him.

It's a pity that this system has no wisdom, it won't become a woman, and it can't be used as a woman.

The three exchanged greetings, and Chen Yu and Wu Quan declined Su Xun's invitation to stay for dinner and left Yuliang Mountain Manor.

Su Xun also promised that he would go to Jiangdong City tomorrow, because there is nothing to be busy on the weekend tomorrow, and it is best to get the case done in one day.

This sounded a little bit arrogant.

However, Chen Yu and Wu Quan didn't think he was pretending to be forceful, because he really had this strength.

Therefore, awesome people pretend to be really awesome.

People who are not awesome can easily pretend to be evil pens.

In the evening, Su Xun, Liao Yu, Qin Zhu, and Yan Yurou ate around the dining table.

"Air Conditioner Ji, why do you often skip meals? Just smell it and you can't be full?" Yan Yurou asked Qin Zhu who was opposite, with curiosity in her eyes.

She didn't know when she was not eating at home, but every time she ate at home, she found that Qin Zhu had never used chopsticks to eat.

Su Xun and Liao Yu looked at each other. This silly girl didn't even know that Qin Zhu was a ghost.

I don't know if she knew Qin Zhu's identity, she would dare to attack her every day.

Qin Zhu smiled at Yan Yurou, "Because I'm a ghost, I just need to smell it."

"Hahahaha, I laughed to death." Yan Yurou laughed out of nowhere, looking at Su Xun and Liao Yu and said: "Master, sister Yu, Air Conditioner Ji said she is a ghost, believe it or not, it's too funny. "

Su Xun and Liao Yu nodded: "Letter."

"I'm not young anymore, don't tease me as a child." Yan Yurou puffed up her cheeks angrily.

Liao Yu glanced at it, feeling a little inferior: "It's really not too small, but a little too big."

"Sister Yu, I didn't mean this, you are necrotic." Yan Yurou blushed, looked a little bit shy, but a little proud.