33

Thoughts in bold

School had now started again after Christmas break. Vinnie was starting to get noticed almost every time he went out. Y/n didn't think much of it. She didn't think she would have to. She trusted him.

Y/n was currently in her room with Ben. Baseball had started which meant no more time with Vinnie. Y/n was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, Ben on the floor with he back against the bed.

Ben- He's gaining a lot of followers so fast isn't he? Vinnie?

Y/n- Yeah. A bit overwhelming you can say.

Ben- For him? or for you?

Y/n sits up and Ben faces her.

Y/n- It doesn't matter about me

Ben- Yes it does. You're his girlfriend.

Ben sits on her bed across from her.

Y/n- As long as Vinnie is happy.

She gives a small smile.

Ben- I know you think it's overwhelming. Look if you don't want to talk to Vinnie about this at least talk to me. It will hopefully make you feel better.

Y/n stays silent trying to think whether she should tell him or not. She tells Ben everything, but she's not sure if she should tell him this.

Y/n- Yeah. I guess it's a bit much at times. I mean I can't even go to the store with him anymore without someone asking for a picture or coming up to us. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but every time someone comes up to us I feel like i'm pushed aside. Most of his fans are rude to me,  I guess they just hate the fact that i'm Vinnie's Girlfriend. I feel terrible for feeling like this.

Ben- Don't feel bad. It's just something you both need to get used to. All I know is that Vinnie loves you and cares for you. It wouldn't hurt to tell him how you feel about the situation.

Y/n- I don't know. I don't want to bother him with this. Especially with baseball and everything.

Ben- Yeah I guess. And are you sure he's okay with us hanging out again? We've texted and hung out, but we've never talked about the Christmas situation or brought you up.

Y/n- We haven't really talked about it either so I'm not sure.

Ben- Oh okay. Well I better get going. Mom wanted me home for dinner.

Y/n- Come over tomorrow after school?

Ben gets off her bed going toward the door.

Ben- I'll be here to see your wonderful mom

Ben winks as he walks out her bedroom door going into the hallway

Y/n- FUCK YOU BEN

Ben- I'LL FUCK YOUR MOM

omg

7:42pm

Y/n- Text me when you get out of practice

10:31pm

Vinnie- I just got out. Are you awake?

7:21am

Vinnie- Hey I'm on my way to pick you up.

Y/n- okay

Y/n and Vinnie had barely anytime with each other and this was just the beginning of season. Wait until tournaments start and going out of town.

She got into his car and headed to school.

Vinnie- Hey love

Y/n- Hi

Vinnie- I got you some coffee already and a blueberry muffin

He holds up both with a smile that she couldn't resist

Y/n- I love you

Vinnie- I love you and i'm so grateful to have you as my girlfriend.

Y/n couldn't help but feel her cheeks get red and feel butterflies.

She kisses Vinnie and they head off to school.

Y/n- How was practice yesterday?

Vinnie- It was fine. You know first couple of weeks it's kind of a lot, but after we just get used to it.

Y/n- Will it be like this all season? Only being able to see each other when we go to school? and if we're lucky on sundays

Vinnie sighs

Vinnie- Actually when tournaments start sometimes they are during the week so we will usually get a hotel where the tournament is and stay there.

Y/n- Oh

Y/n looks out the window knowing how much he cares about baseball and she's only being selfish

Vinnie grabs her hand

Vinnie- It will be okay. I promise.

Y/n nods her head

Another promise
will he keep this one?

Y/n- I just want us to be okay.

Vinnie- And we will be. I love you and that's the most important thing.

They got to school and went on with their day. Y/n would talk to Vinnie sometimes, but not much. She would get picked up by her mom or Ben would take her home since Vinnie would go straight to the baseball fields after school.

Y/n walked outside to the parking lot and was heading towards Ben's car since he was taking her home today. Ben was already in the car so she got in and they were heading to her house. Y/n didn't say a word since she just kept thinking about all the things that could possibly go wrong between her and Vinnie. He's been getting some attention from girls at school, mostly from girls that hate her which does make her some what upset.

I need to stop overthinking
it's fine

Ben- Y/n...Y/n...Y/N!!

Y/n finally snaps out of her thoughts

Y/n- Sorry what?

Ben- I've said your name like three times. You okay?

Y/n- Just thinking.

Ben- Well how about we watch one of those to all the boys movie you've been telling me about. Will that make you feel better?

A smile grew on her face

Y/n- Really? You would do that?

Ben- Duh! Anything for my bestie

Y/n- I don't know what I would do with out you.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for not updating!! with school and everything i've been so busy. this one probably isn't that great but i'll make the next ones better!