6

Brother- Vinnie
(Y/n's thoughts)

Fuck!
Wtf!
Omg Vinnie is literally in the closet!

Y/n- Umm okay. What about him.

Y/n says with a straight face to hide any possible emotion she was feeling.

Brother- Well since we've known him for years I wanted your opinion. Since he's always over don't you think he's acting a bit weird? Kinda distant.

Y/n- I'm not sure. Don't talk to him much when he's here.

Y/n was lying right to her brothers face and she hated it. She hated lying especially to her brother that she cared about so much and looked up to.

Y/n- He's your best friend anyway right.

Brother- I guess but I feel like he's hiding something. I need to figure it out.

Y/n was starting to freak out at this point.
(Y/n's thoughts)
Maybe I should just tell my brother the truth.
Hey bro I'm in love with your best friend:/
yeah NEVERMIND

Brother- Are you listening to me?

Y/n- What? I mean yeah I am but maybe you should just let him be. He's been busy with football you know with the season almost here.

Brother- Yeah I guess so...wait. How do you know that? I thought you didn't talk to him.

Y/n was dying inside at this point not knowing what to say next.

Y/n- N-no I dont talk to him... Ryan was telling me yesterday about football and Vinnie came up in conversation.

Brother- You and Ryan have gotten closer. I can tell.

Y/n- He's my best friend and you know that. Just like you and Vinnie.

Brother- Not the same thing. Anyway why don't you try and talk to Vinnie, maybe he'll tell you something about why he's acting weird.

Y/n- I will not but if I find out anything I will let you know.

And with that her brother walks out the room and she runs to the door and locks it again. Y/n goes to her bed and lays down thinking about the conversation they just had. The closet door opens slowly and Y/n lifts her head from the bed forgetting that Vinnie... her brothers best friend was in her closet and listened to the whole conversation.

Y/n- Fuck... I forgot you were in there

Vinnie- So he's on to us isn't he.

Y/n- No he's on to you. Don't act weird around him.

Vinnie- Well sorry it's kinda awkward when I see him now. Like I kinda just want to be like "hey dude you know how we've been best friends forever, well i like your sister."

Y/n laughs as he sits her bed.

Y/n- You know that's not what I mean.

Vinnie- And what's the whole thing about you and Ryan getting closer...

Y/n- Come on you know me and Ryan have been close for a while. It's just lately he's been my like my best friend. You know I don't have friends so it's nice having someone to talk to about things.

Vinnie- Well now you have me.

Y/n- I know, but I can't exactly talk to you about you.

Vinnie laughs at the comment she made

Vinnie- and what is there to say about me

Y/n notices he had the obnoxious cute smirk on his face

Y/n- hmmm let's see like how cute you are or how annoying you can be

Y/n looks at him and smiles as she says the last comment. She notices him looking back at her. Vinnie then starts getting up and heading toward the door.

Vinnie- Well i guess if I'm annoying I better get going...

Y/n rushes up beside Vinnie and pushes away from the door toward her bed.

Y/n- IM KIDDING. DONT LEAVEEEE

Vinnie- You better be

Vinnie picked up Y/n and threw her on her bed and started tickling her. He stopped and noticed now he was on top of her. He noticed how flustered she got.

Vinnie- You are so beautiful

Y/n starts leaning closer to Vinnie and he does the same. It was getting intense when suddenly Vinnie gets a phone call.

(Y/n's thoughts)
Wow
Really who calls someone at this time?
Can't have a moment of peace with this boy.

Vinnie- Fuck. Sorry I need to take this

Y/n nods as Vinnie gets off of her. She didn't want to listen to his conversation but she couldn't help but eavesdrop.

Vinnie- Yeah okay. No i'm at Tyler's house, I'll head over there right now

(Tyler =Y/n's Brother)

Vinnie- I got to go.

Y/n- Who was it?

Vinnie- My umm mom

(Y/n's thoughts)

Dude literally known you my whole life I know when you're lying
okay not sketchy asf

Y/n- Oh okay I guess

Vinnie goes and gives Y/n a kiss on the cheek and leaves quietly out of her room.

wtf just happened tonight

Y/n lays there thinking about everything that happened tonight and if Vinnie just actually lied to her face.
this boy will be the death of me.

Brother's best friend...Vinnie HackerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara