10

THOUGHTS IN BOLD
(time skip to the first day of school.)

Y/n was kind of sad because Ryan hadn't texted her much after the conversation about Vinnie. Her and Vinnie were together as much as they could before the first day. They decided that on the first day he would pick her up from school and they would go together.

Monday morning...

7:18 a.m

Vinnie- Hey beautiful i'm on my way!! and do you want to pick up donuts on the way?!

Y/n- Hey and yessss of course!

5 minutes later

Vinnie- I'm hereeee
HURRY I WANT DONUTS
and bring me a water please🥺

Y/n - You're so annoying😤

Vinnie-😘

Y/n went outside and got into Vinnie's car.

Vinnie- You look beautiful

Y/n blushes and looks away.

Y/n- Hurry I want donuts

Vinnie laughs and starts driving. He keeps his left hand on the steering wheel and holds her hand with his right. He starts playing music and y'all get to the donut shop. Y'all get three donuts because Vinnie wanted two of course. You all get to school and park and eat the donuts. Y/n started feeling nervous about what everyone would think about them. He noticed this and grabs her face softly.

Vinnie- You have nothing to worry about. I promise.

Y/n nods and Vinnie gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Vinnie- Ready to go?

Y/n nods and they get out of the car. They start walking toward the school and before reaching the entrance he reaches for her hand. Y/n looks at Vinnie and smiles. They went into hand in hand. As they walk in the make it to the main area where everyone has to wait before school starts. Y/n sees her friends and Vinnie sees his. Y/n let's go of his hand.

Y/n- Go with them it's fine. I'll go with my friends.

Vinnie grabs her hand again.

Vinnie- No i'll go with you.

They walk towards Y/n's friends and say hi. All her friends say hi back and look down at their hands.

Girl 1- So it's true you're with him.

Y/n- Yes i'm with Vinnie.

Girl 2- Surprising

Y/n rolls her eyes and Vinnie gets upset and pulls her away from the group.

Vinnie- Fuck them. Let's go with my friends

They get there and say hi to everyone and just stand there. He puts his arm around Y/n.

Jacob- So y'all are together

Y/n- Kinda

Jacob- About time to be honest Vinnie will never shut up about you

Jacob laughs and Vinnie gives him a death stare

Y/n- Oh really you can't shut up about me.

Y/n whispers in his ear he starts laughing.

Marcos- How does her brother feel about this?

Y/n and Vinnie look down.

Marcos- OH SHIT HE DOESNT KNOW

Jacob and Marcos start laughing

Vinnie- No he doesn't but he will soon.

Y/n sees Ryan walking toward the group and she waved at him. He looks down at Vinnie's and Y/n's hands that are intertwined and shakes his head and starts walking away. Y/n sighs and Vinnie notices.

Vinnie- What's wrong?

Y/n- Nothing let's go to class

They start heading to class talking about their schedule when suddenly someone comes up behind them and taps Vinnie's shoulder. It was his ex... Hailey.

Hailey- Hey Vinnie, How are you?

She said in an obnoxious voice batting her eyelashes. He looks away and tenses up about to say something.

Y/n- Hi I'm Y/n

Y/n smiles at her trying to be nice.

Hailey- I know who you are. I'm trying to talk to Vinnie here.

Y/n- And we're trying to get to class so excuse us.

Hailey- You aren't going to tell her are you?

Vinnie- Shut up hailey.

Hailey smirks at Y/n and Vinnie as he grabs Y/n by the arm leading her away.

Y/n- Tell me what? What is she talking about.
What is wrong.
Is he still with her?
No he can't he's with me

Vinnie looks down.

Vinnie- N-nothing just forget.

Y/n- Tell me I want to know.

Vinnie stays silent and Y/n walks away to class. She wondered what it could be.
She just said that to get in my head right?
School hasn't even started and I want to go home.

Ryan's Pov

I was walking into school and saw Jacob and Marcos. It was a new year. I was ready for a change. As I was getting closer I saw her. Y/n. And Vinnie. She looked up at me with her smile that gets me every time. I smiled until I saw both of their hands intertwined. I turned around and walked away not knowing where to go. The school bell rang for our first class so I headed over there. As I was walking to class I saw them walking a couple of feet in front of me. Then I saw Hailey tap Vinnie's shoulder. I knew this wasn't going to be good. I waited close to the restrooms just enough to hear and see everything going on. I couldn't hear much due to everyone else in the hallway until I heard one obnoxious voice.

Hailey- You aren't going to tell her are you?

Ryan's eyes widen.
No no no
she can't find out like this not right now
i need to get her out of there

I see Vinnie take her by the arm away from Hailey. I see her smirking. Finally Vinnie does something right and takes Y/n away. Vinnie really doesn't know what he got himself into. I go closer to where they were to try and hear what they say.

Y/n- Tell me I want to know.

Vinnie didn't say anything and I see her walking away. He fucked up big time. I walk to class and see that I have class across the hall from Y/n. I feel bad from not saying hi earlier so I just wave. She waves back and smiles softly. I go and sit hoping Y/n is okay.