3

As Y/n was drifting off to sleep she felt her phone go off next to her. She didn't want to get it because she was exhausted from the day she just had. She felt it go off again and she decided to check and see who it was. Y/n grabbed the phone and checked the notification and it said "from Vinnie💯" she suddenly rubbed her eyes to make sure it was real and her eyes weren't messing with her. She opened snapchat and instantly got nervous. She tried to half swipe to see what he said but she end up sliding it and opening the message on accident.

(messages between y/n and vinnie)
Vinnie💯- hey just checking on you and making sure you got to your room okay🥲

                       Y/n- i'm still drunk but i'm okay🤢

Vinnie💯-Oh no don't tell me you threw up😭

                       Y/n- I think i'm about to😵
(end of messages)

Vinnie💯 is typing...
from Vinnie💯

(Y/n ended up falling asleep)
In the morning she woke up with the worst hangover and checked the time on her phone. Y/n saw the notification and couldn't believe that everything that happened last night was real. She opened the message not even paying attention to what it said and left Vinnie on open. Y/n began thinking and realized she couldn't be friends with him or associated with because of his popularity and reputation. After all he was her brother's best friend. She got up from her bed took a shower and took some medicine for the headache. Y/n sat on her bed and thought about the summer she was living. It had been the best from all the parties to all the late nights and the people she has met. But she couldn't help but feel like she was pushing all of her problems away. When she didn't go oh or drink she felt alone and stuck in her thoughts. All the feelings from her toxic relationship and all the things her toxic ex said would replay in Y/n's head. Hours passed and she got up to make dinner. As she was making dinner she heard the door open and didn't think much of it because she thought it was her mom or sister. Y/n suddenly hears a deep voice speak up. It was the one and only Vinnie standing right behind her and startled her.

Vinnie- Why didn't you text me back. I got worried.
(Y/n instantly got butterflies at the feeling of how close he was)

Y/n- I don't know. I-I must've forgot
Vinnie- Hmm I guess I'll take your word for it

Y/n- What are you doing here anyway?

Vinnie- just came to hang out with your brother

Y/n- Well his room is that way (y/n said pointing to her brothers door)

Vinnie- Well someone has an attitude dont they? (giving his signature smirk and he turns Y/n around to face him. Her breath hitches as she looks up at him. She immediately looks away and turns back facing away from him)

Vinnie- I better get going.

Y/n just stays there silent as he leaves the room. She has no idea what just happened and doesn't know what to think. She waits a couple of hours until he leaves to go talk to her brother. Once he does she walks into his room.

Brother- What do you want

Y/n- Why didn't you tell me Vinnie was coming over today? You always tell me so I can let mom know

Brother- I didn't know he was coming over. He didn't tell me. He just showed up. Must've forgot.
Y/n left the room and didn't think anything of it because maybe her brother was right he just must've forgot.

(Time skip to the next day)
Y/n's brother told her that Ryan and the two guys from the other night were going over to swim, but not Vinnie because he had football. Y/n sat in the kitchen and saw the guys were at the door. She opened it and Ryan immediately told her he needed to talk to her. She pulled Ryan aside while the other guys went to her brothers room.

Y/n- whats up

Ryan- So you know how Vinnie came over the day without any notice?

Y/n- Well yeah i guess but i mean he's my brothers best friend he can just show up

Ryan- But you know he's not like that.

Y/n- yeah i know so what about it?

Ryan- He told me not to say anything, but he came to see you
(Y/n was shocked at the words that came out of Ryan's mouth)

Y/n- What no?? Why?

Ryan- I don't know. But since the night you all drank together he can't stop talking about you. He talks to us because he knows he can't to your brother about you.

Y/n- No that can't be right. I mean he's Vinnie and I'm me. He's best friends with my brother. It'll never work.

Ryan- I'm just letting you know so you can do what you want with this information

Y/n just stands there not knowing what to do with that information and goes to her room. She lays down and realizes that the one and only Vinnie that she has known and seen for years might have a crush on her.
(Y/n's thoughts)
What am I going to do?
This can't be happening.
I can just ignore him right?

Vinnie💯 is typing...
from Vinnie💯

OH NO
WHAT NOW?