17

Thoughts in bold

4:22 pm

Vinnie- Y/n. Baby please can we talk.

4:36

Vinnie- Let me explain please.

Y/n lays in bed rubbing her eyes from all the crying she has done since she got home. She put her phone on do not disturb so she wouldn't get the notifications. She didn't want anything to do with Vinnie.

I'm so pathetic.

Y/n knew she needed to talk to Ryan. He was right and she messed up their friendship all because of Vinnie. She didn't know whether she should call him. He was preparing for his football game right now too. She grabs her phone and goes to Ryan's contact and starts calling him. Anxiously waiting for him to possibly pick up. She let it Ring. No answer.

I fucked up.

(Ryan's Pov)

This past week has been absolute hell without Y/n.

I miss her.

She deserves to know the truth.

Everyone in this whole damn school knew.

Except her.

I sat in the locker room with all my team mates thinking about her. When suddenly Vinnie burst in pissed looking at me. I scoffed and went back on my phone when I suddenly hear

"Fuck you Ryan. You just can't stay away can you. You told her brother when you knew he would say something"

I just looked at him and looked back at my phone.

So she knows?

I hope she's okay.

I need to talk to her.

"I can't fucking believe you."

I see Vinnie on the verge of tears.

"She deserved to know the truth. You have everything in front of you. Y/n is everything a guy could possibly want and more. You can't see that while you're too busy still fucking Hailey. She deserves more than you."

Vinnie is about to speak when I interrupt him

"What does Hailey have that she doesn't? Do you not realize how much she cares for you and you're only hurting her. You should stay away from her"

Vinnie walks away from me and I walk back to sit down and grab my phone. I see a missed call from Y/n.

Fuck

Should I call her?

What if she needs me?

(End of Ryan's Pov)

Y/n was on her phone waiting for something from Ryan hoping he would at least message her back. When suddenly it says Ryan is calling her. She quickly sits up and answers it.

Y/n- Hey?

Ryan- Hey

Y/n- I'm sorry. Ryan you don't underst-

Ryan- No. Don't apologize please. It's okay really. I just didn't want you to get hurt. I understand you liked him and that's why you didn't believe me. You didn't want to. It's okay...

Y/n could feel more tears on her cheeks and starts sniffling.

Y/n- I'm so lucky to have you in my life Ryan. I should've listened to you.