Chapter 32

A/N: TIS THE FLUFF THAT YOU ALL KNOW YOU CRAVE! (The song is on the side)

I'M HAPPY TODAY, SO YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO, AND WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY AND THEN {insert name of character that is a spoiler} CAN COME BACK TO LIFE BECAUSE I SOBBED FROM WHEN HE DIED TILL THE END OF THE BOOK COMMENT IF YOU FEEL MY PAIN

Anyway :D HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY LOVELY READERS!

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Elena's P.O.V.***

Slamming the car door shut, I pushed my phone back into the pocket of my jean shorts, after once again reading the cryptic text message Zayn had sent me earlier that day.

The only thing he said was to meet him at the boys' place at exactly 12 o'clock. I hadn't asked any questions, trusting my boyfriend of three weeks.

After making my way up the tilted driveway, I tried to unlock the front door using the key that Zayn had supplied me with a while before, however I observed something odd; The door wasn't locked.

I pushed it open carefully, glad that the room was fully lit, seeing as I'm pretty sure if the lights had been turned out, I would have freaked.

Walking into the silent room, I noticed something missing. Well, more like everything.

All of the furniture that once filled the large room, was pushed to the edges where the floor met the wall, creating a large, ballroom like area. I had a Twilight Zone moment, wondering what the heck was happening.

"Hey," I heard from the direction of the stairs, and I spun around to see Zayn standing in the doorway; Holding a guitar.

"I didn't know you could play," I commented, skipping the introductions.

"Niall taught me," He smiled warmly, causing a wide grin to explode on my face.

Before I knew what was happening, Zayn was lightly strumming on the chords, and I immediately recognized the tune.

"Baby, I'm so into you. You got that somethin', what can I do?" I sung with a smile, looking him in his bright brown orbs.

"Baby, you spin me around! The earth is movin', but I can't feel the ground!" As I continued, Zayn started to walk slowly towards me, the packed away furniture not getting in our way, a soft smirk on his beautiful face.

"Oh, that kinda lovin' turns a man to a slave!" Zayn joined me in song, his silky smooth voice floating and echoing around the room. "Oh, that kinda lovin' sends a man right to his grave!"

"You know I'm crazy! Crazy! Crazy, for you baby! Crazy! Crazy! Crazy, for you baby!" As we harmonized, the distance between us lessened. By the end of the first chorus, we were only about 15 feet away from each other.

"Tell me you're so into me! That I'm the only one you will see!" Zayn sang, never breaking our intense eye contact. I felt the truth in his words, making my heart skip a beat.

"Tell me, I'm not in the blue!" I belted, putting my hands in my jeans pockets, feeling a bit of insecurity creeping up on me, as I realized the words I sang, "That I'm not wastin' my feelings on you!"

"Everytime I look at you," Zayn smiled an award-winning grin.

"My heart is jumpin'," We sang together, "What can I do?"

"You drive me crazy! I just can't sleep! Crazy! I'm in too deep!" While we sang in unison, our bodies acted like magnets, pulling me towards him, and him towards me.

"You know I'm crazy! But if feels alright! Baby, thinkin' of you keeps me up all night! You know I'm crazy! Crazy! Crazy, for you baby!"

Zayn's fingers slowed down on the lightly colored instrument, as the song came to a close, "You know I'm crazy! Crazy! Crazy, for you baby!"

Zayn swiftly lifted the guitar up and over his head, laying it gently on the floor, without looking away from me. I was caught in his gaze, unable to escape the smooth chocolate colored eyes analyzing my face.

We were only a few inches apart, and I felt my breath hitch in throat. My heart was racing in my chest, as the little space between us started to decrease even more.

As Zayn leaned towards me, my mind turned into mush; I was on the verge of having a heart attack.

Suddenly, his lips were on mine. It took me a moment to realize what was happening, but once I did, I gave into the kiss.

I felt Zayn's muscular arms snake around my hips, and pull me into him. As cliche as it sounds, our bodies fit perfectly together like puzzles pieces, as did our lips.

After a few moments of standing in Zayn's arms, surrounded by complete bliss, I pulled away, needing a breath.

As my forehead rested against Zayn's, I was caught in the gaze of his swirling brown orbs. I bit my lip, to keep the large grin threatening to blossom on my face under control.

"I never want to let you go," Zayn whispered against my lips, his cool breath brushing past my cheeks.

I finally gave in, letting a slow smile grow until I was beaming from ear to ear, never once moving my eyes away from his.

Leaning in just the slightest bit closer, so that our lips were almost pressed cozily together, I mumbled my response.

"Then don't."