Chapter 28

A/N: Hey! :D I hope you all had a wonderful New Years! I got together with mai friends :3 WOOHOO, FRIENDS! RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE SURPRISED THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY HANG OUT WITH ME *everyone raises their hand* Yup, thought so xD lol.

*puts on fancy monicle and lifts up cup of tea* HERE'S TO A GOOD YEAR! ... In which I will probably do the same thing as last year A.K.A. sit on my bed all day, eating, writing, and scrolling through tumblr...  I can't tell if I'm winning or failing at life :P

THE SONG ON THE SIDE IS MAI JAM! :D I radiate sass when I sing it ^.^

Dedicated to angelinamichelle cause I don't want her to die :D

LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!! (Oh, and you will die after reading this chapter, just FYI)

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       ***Zayn’s P.O.V.***

 I looked out the window to my left, and saw the beach stretching across the edge of the city. Sunlight reflected off the light waves in the clear blue water; It was an absolutely beautiful day.

 We were on our way to the house we would be renting for the next year or so. No one had said much, leaving Liam to focus on finding his way around the winding roads. Niall was sitting shotgun, with Elena and I in the middle row, and Harry and Louis behind us. The entire time, Elena was gazing out her window, her eyes growing increasingly wide everytime Liam turned onto a new avenue.

 “What are you looking at?” I asked her, but was cut off by Liam announcing that we were here.

 “You have got to be kidding me.” Elena spoke, her eyes glued to the house that I assumed was ours.

 “Do you like it?” Louis asked from behind me. Elena ignored him, quickly pulling her door open, jumping out, then slamming it shut.

 All five of us shared a look of confusion before hopping out of the vehicle ourselves. We circled around the black car to see Elena standing smack dab in front of the house, gawking at it.

 Then, I took the time to examine our new home. It was quite large, and built out of stone. There was a long gravel driveway leading up to the large front door. The main part of the house was square, although the corner to my right was a tall, circular tower that went up to a point.

 The house was beautiful, and quite modern, although the stones gave it a sort of rustic look. Elena looked at it like it was some kind of castle.

 “Elena?” Liam spoke carefully, afraid of what she might do.

 “Oh my god.” Was all she said in return, then slowly turning her head to look at us. “You guys are living here?!”

 “Yeah, why?” Harry asked her casually, grabbing the suitcases from the back of car. He didn’t seem to be very fazed by her reaction, for some reason.

 “This is like, the most amazing house in the entire city! It’s like a freaking castle!!!” Yep, I was right, she thought it was a castle.

 “So I guess you approve, then?” I chuckled, taking a bag from Harry, as we started hauling them up the long driveway.

 Elena whipped around in her spot, exclaiming, “Yes! Yes! Elena approves, Elena definitely approves!”

 We shared a laugh at her still awe-stricken face, emptying the rest of the car, each of us taking a case. Elena grabbed one too, following us up the walk, her eyes grazing over the property.