Chapter 4

A/N: GREETINGS! Everyone says 'hey and 'hi' and 'hello' so, I SHALL SAY GREETINGS!

Sorry that this update is so late, but my laptop decided to be stupid, and not work. :(

This is dedicated to my friend Autumn!! WOOHOO! NIALL HORAN AND NUTELLA!!! Her name on here is xSingLoveLaughx, so GO CHECK OUT HER AMAZING STORIES!! She is awesome. That is a fact.

Autumn tweeted the video in the sidebar and i instantly fell in love with it. WATCH IT. IT IS MAGICAL.

GO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MusicGleeand1D!!

Oh, and don't forget to comment! I want to know your thoughts about my story!!

-Grace xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    ***Zayn’s P.O.V.***

Elena was all I could think about as I was going to bed. Today has been just one huge shock. I almost died! And I easily could have, if not for one girl.

And her name is Elena. I lay in the dark looking at her figure in the inky blackness. Her breathing was slowing down, and soon I could tell she was fast asleep. Today must have been more stressful for her than anyone.

I couldn’t help but feel guilty. I mean, technically her saving me was her first kiss. Well, it wasn’t really a kiss, but I’m pretty sure it counted. And I wasn’t even conscious!

But, still, the thought of her soft looking lips on mine brought me the chills.

I felt absolutely horrible about yelling at her, and pushing her down. How could I have done that? I guess I didn’t really know what was going on, but I still beat myself up for it. She must hate me.

But if she hated me then why would she let me stay the night in her hotel room? And why would she have saved me if she didn’t like me enough for me to be worth saving?

There’s only one answer. She’s just a good person.

Well of course she’s a good person, Zayn! She saved someone she didn’t even know’s life. At first I assumed she only did it because she knew I was Zayn Malik from One Direction, but then when she didn’t know who we were I decided she did it for the bragging rights of ‘I saved someone’s life, and the turned out to be a pop star’ Oh wait, she still doesn’t know we’re famous… Crap.

Maybe we shouldn’t tell her. But if we don’t, she’ll probably find out some other way. Through one of her friends or something. So we have to tell her. I’ll do that first thing tomorrow morning. Decision made.

But, that wasn’t the only thing about her. I’d only known her for a couple of hours, and most of the time I wasn’t conscious.

But when I looked into her eyes, I felt something. Something in the pit of my stomach telling me that she belongs in my life.

And I absolutely agree with that feeling.

I don’t know what it is about her that draws me to her. Maybe it’s her bravery, or selflessness, or just her immense kindness. But either way, I had to get to know her. There’s no way I’m letting her go. Never.

It might sound strange to have such strong feelings for her when I’ve barely spoken to her at all, but when I look in her eyes it’s like…

Like we’re meant for each other. Sounds crazy, huh?

That’s another thing I like about her. Her beautiful eyes. They send me to somewhere far away. Like I’m in some kind of paradise. They’re a cool ice blue, like the ocean, and pure as can be. An untainted soul.