Chapter 22

A/N: Guys, I'm legit close to crying, because I ship Zelena so bad x(

None of you are probably going to read this, but PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!! :D

~Grace xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                              ***Zayn's P.O.V.***

 I heard the door close as Elena left, and sighed in contentment, relaxing into the bed I was laying on.

Elena is just... perfect. In every way. I loved her silly, goofy side. To be honest, I loved every side of her. They shy side, the outgoing side, the brave side, the quiet side, everything. They all made up the person who she was... and I loved it.

I ached for her to be near me. I felt her absence when we weren't touching, and I felt complete when we were. There was something in my heart that needed her to be right next to me at all times. My mind was plagued with images of her, and it captured my every thought.

As much as everything she did thrilled me, it just as much frightened me. I've never felt this way before, and its newness made me weary. This feeling was foreign, and it seemed like I would never get used to it, but at the same time, it would always be inside me.

However, it was too late for me to turn back. It was obvious that I was falling, and I was falling fast. In fact, I was quite sure I had already fallen. Elena held my heart in her hands, I was hers, and she didn't even know it.

All my life, I've been waiting for something. There has always been this piece of me that wasn't complete. and now know what it is.

I needed Elena. Simple as that. The solution to my need for her was more complicated, though, and I had so many doubts. I didn't know if Elena liked me like that, or if she ever even would. It terrified me, but I had to at least try. And I certainly wouldn't go down without a fight.

I heard a moan come from my right, and snapped my head over to see Harry waking up.

"It's about time," I commented, sitting up, strangely awake, considering I was usually a zombie in the morning. Checking the clock on the bedside table I noticed that it was about 10 in the the morning.

"I don't wanna get up," Harry whined, shoving his face under a pillow which muffled his voice.

"Too bad," I said, stealing away the pillow and watching him weakly try to get it back, acting like the light was killing him. "Elena will be back in a bit, we should wake the others."

"Elena?" He perked up at the sound of her name, looking at me suspiciously.

"Yeah, Elena. She went to her room to get dressed."

"So what you're saying is," Harry sat up on the bed, and slowly moved towards me, an accusing expression his face, "That the two of you were awake, and doing things, while the boys and I were asleep and not watching you,"

"Um, yeah, I guess so..." I trailed off, looking at him like he was crazy.

A creepy smile grew on the cheeky boy's face, and he squirmed his eyebrows suggestively.

"No, not like that Harry!" I groaned at the boy's immaturity, hiding my blushing face behind the pillow I stole.

"Zayn and Elena kissing in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N- OW!" I cut off Harry with a hard smack in the stomach, sending tumbling back onto the bed from where he was shouting at the top of his lungs.