Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys. Guess what? I started school two days ago. YAAAAAAAA-no.

Meh. I really don't have much to say...

This is dedicated to ishine4youu CAUSE SHE IS BRILLIAM. GO READ HER STORIES. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!

Hmmm... what else...

Si usted puede leer esto, a continuación, escriba los pingüinos en los comentarios.

HEEHEE.

Follow me on twitter, @MusicGleeAnd1D

~Grace xx

----------------------------------------------

                                                              ***Elena's P.O.V.***

I inhaled a deep breath, then quickly expelled the air out of my lungs. My feet ached from the seemingly endless hours of walking, and were just now granted the break they had been begging for all day.

"That was a lot of shopping." Harry stated simply. And he was right, that was a lot of shopping we did.

Right we were sitting  at Grandma's Bar & Grill, one of my favorite restaurants here in Duluth, which also happened to be right across the street from our hotel.

We had just dropped off our many bags of everything we had bought from clothes, to shoes, and even a bunch of weird knick-knacks that Louis somehow justified getting.

Throughout the course of the day, I became exceedingly closer to the boys. They truly were great people, and I found myself lucky to be in their presence.

They had this aura about them. It was like a light, that brightened my day. I know what sounds cliche, and cheesy, but it’s true. The way they could joke around, and have fun, and make everything positive was astounding. Honestly, I wish there were more people around like them.

These boys had something special about them, and I could tell from almost the instant I met them. I can’t quite put into words what it is, though. Maybe it was their loyalty to each other, or their brotherly attitude, our the wonderful outlook on the world they had. Everything seemed to be okay, no matter what happens, when I’m around them.

And that scared me to death.

If I had only known these lads for a day, and already had this close of a connection to them, then what would happen after spending a week, or maybe even a month, of being around them? They obviously weren’t from here, so I assume they must be going home at some point. I can’t get so attached to them. I just can’t.

Even though each of them had something different, but equally amazing, about them, I found myself getting the closest to Zayn.

His smile brought butterflies to my stomach, whenever he spoke, he sounded angelic. Even the mere thought of him made me insane.

That also scared me.

I shouldn’t be feeling this way about a boy I just met, let alone one that is completely out of my league. Zayn is handsome, I’m ugly. Zayn is special, I’m average. I also was sure that Zayn was the type of guy who could get any girl he wants, yet to my knowledge he didn’t have a girlfriend.

No matter how many times I attempted to force down my emotions towards him, they kept bubbling back up every time I looked in his beautiful eyes. They mesmerized me, locked me in a trance, of which I couldn’t escape.