Took you long enough Potter.

Idk why but this scene reminded me of Demi's song heart attack, so if you can listen to it while reading this chapter BRILLIANT!

Year : 4th
House : Ravenclaw
Family : Any you want :)
Blood status : Halfblood

Third person 

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

 The Yule Ball was approaching. As days were passing by Y/n was just getting more nervous , she still didn't have a date.
There was this cute boy with glasses that she liked. But she was 100% sure that another Ravenclaw girl, Cho Chang is going to be asked by him.

Y/n already made a plan with Luna , since both of them did not have dates yet.

The ball was now 2 days away, when Y/n realized Cho was going with this Hufflepuff champion, Cedric.

Did she have a chance with Potter? She was hoping to, but why her of all the girls? He could have any girl he wants. And they weren't even that close, they were good friends but was she good enough to get asked  by him?

Y/n had no idea.

Soon her thoughts were interrupted by her friend Dean, who got her up by just pulling her sleeve.

"Where do you reckon they are going?" Asked Harry's best friend Ron.

"No idea but I hope he won't do anything suspicious.." Replied raven haired boy.

"You wouldn't have to be worried about suspicious activities if you already asked her by now." Hermione joined the conversation.

"I don't know , I'm scared of rejection" Said Harry.

"Come on mate, I'm sure she likes u back" Ginger replied.

" If you don't do it now she will keep thinking that you like Cho" Hermione added.

" she what now?!" Harry said jumping from his seat

"Yeah she does, that is what will make her say yes to Dean, why do you think he is talking to her at first place? "

"Not helping Ron." Harry quickly ate the last piece of his toast. Making aggressive breathing noises he stood up and said : " I have to stop him now , I can't lose her ,not this way."

That's where he left his two best friends speechless in the Great Hall. Harry went looking for them, before it was too late. He wondered how could she think that. Even though scar head tried to be a little obvious looks like it wasn't enough.

His thoughts were stopped by the scene that was in front of him. Y/n and Dean talking , looks like he hasn't asked her yet. Potter still had a chance.

He ran over to them and grabbed Y/n from the back leaving her shocked.

"Can I steal her a bit mate?" Harry asked while holding Y/n tightly back from behind.

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening, her mouth still wide open.

"Well I-."

"Brilliant!" He said not even letting the poor boy finish, Potter was already dragging her with him to an empty corridor. 

"Y/n.." 

" What the heck was that all about?" she asked , sounding a little mad even though Y/n was kinda proud that he did that.

"Stealing you so I can ask you to the ball before him?" He quickly responded

She just stood there, making sure she heard him correctly.

Soon Harry grabbed Y/n's hand and put it in between his.

He played with it for a little , noticing how small it was compared to his. Enjoying the moment really.

"Will you Y/n Y/l/n go to the Yule Ball with me, please?" Harry asked , forming his puppy eyes , holding her hand tightly, like someone is going to take her from him.

Y/n watched him for a little bit, already knowing her answer, but she got distracted by his so fucking adorable eyes. Yes they were staring at each other at this point. She finally remembered that he is waiting for her response. Y/n felt like he knew what her response was just by looking at him, she confirmed it anyways.

" Of course I will." Y/n responded with a bright smile on her face.

"But Harry.." she continued, " don't keep me waiting this long ever again I might get a heart attack." They both giggled at the response, Harry was the one who actually  couldn't stop laughing.

He felt happy like he won a  jackpot. But Y/n was a jackpot for him.

Harry could not hold it in anymore, he was too happy. He picked her up in a very warm hug as Y/n started giggling even harder.

Wrapping her hands around his neck, and her legs around his waist holding him  tight was probably the best feeling Harry experienced  in months.

"Dumbass" Y/n whispered in his ear never taking the smile of her face.

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

YUSS THIS GAVE ME BUTTERFLIES AND I WAS BLUSHING  A LITTLE NGL
LOOKS LIKE HARRY REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU, GOO GIRLL

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IF YOU EVEN FOUND MY BOOK YET, BUT DW I WILL START UPLOADING MORE CHAPTERS AND I'LL MAKE SOME DRAFTS TOO

ANY IDEAS TO MAKE A GOOD ONE SHOT?? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTSSSS I NEED THEMMM

I might spice the next chapter up a little , if yk what I mean ;)))

ANYWAYS DEARSSS CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Word count: 861