Seven

Look who I saw 👀 Tagged:@k

Look who I saw 👀
Tagged:@k.mbappe
(Comments has been turned off)
~•~

A couple weeks go by where Sofia had to go to a photo shoot in Paris for a brand where she met Kylian Mbappé.

When she got home Mason picked her up from the airport. 'Is there something wrong Mason?' Asked the girl. 'Was it fun whit Mbappé?' Asked the Chelsea boy. 'So yes there is something wrong. Yes it was. But what's your point?' Asked the girl. 'Nothing'  'Mason I know you to good for this'  'okay I thought I ment something for you' he said. 'Ugh stop it Mason you know I do'  'yeah right I saw that on the picture'  'it's just a...' she tried to say but the boy interrupted her. 'I don't care Sofia, i never cared'  'sorry what?'  'I don't care do what you want but don't waist my time'  'what do you mean waist your time?' Asked the girl confused. 'This, this was fun but I don't want anything with you so go have him' said the boy. 'So that night ment nothing?'  'Not even a little' said the boy and looked straight in the eyes of the brunette. 'Good job Mason. You're just scared' said the girl. 'Scared? Don't make me laugh'  'Even Declan knows'  'yeh sure' said the boy. 'Why would I be scared?' He asked her. 'To fucking love someone. Mason I don't know what you think but it's was always you' said the girl and got out of his car and walked to her apartment. Her eyes got wet when she walked in. Mason got out of his car to and runs after the girl. 'Hey we weren't done talking'  'well I'm' she said and got herself some water. 'No we're not' he said and looked defiant in her eyes. The girl grabbed her glas of water and throw it in Mason's face. 'Why!' He said and whipped his face with his hands. 'Because you're a asshol' said the girl and smiled at the boy. The boy grabbed the girls waist and pushed her against the wall. He looked in her green eyes and got closer. 'Nothing huh?' Asked the girl. 'Nope nothing' answered Mason her.'good' said the girl and kisses him. he grabbed her legs and lifted her up and put her on the kitchen counter. He slowly puts her skirt a little up with his hand til he meets her thong. He began to gently straddle the inside of her leg. The girl was almost out of breath from Mason's action. "Why are you wearing a suit?" she asked as she unbuttoned his buttons. "Photo day," he replies. The girl slipped the shirt off Mason's outspread arms and gently scratched his back. The boy lifted the girl from the counter and walked over to the couch. He put her down and they lay down. You could see the girl's pleasure when Mason got inside off her with his fingers. The girl bit her lip gently to be not to loud. She unbuttoned his pants and slid them down a little. The boy grabbed her wrist and came to her ear with his mouth. He whispered, "uh uh that's enough" he looked at her cheekily. The girl closed her eyes a little and looked at him sternly through her eyelashes. "Ah, you want to play it like that? You're gone regret it" she said, pulling her skirt down again. The boy got up and grabbed his shirt. "See you tonight" he said defiantly and gave her a wink. Sofia gave him one last blink and got up too. "You know where to find the door" she said and grabbed her shirt from the counter. He smiled and walked out the door.

Sofia took a quick shower and changed. Some friends of Sofia had agreed to go to a party with the whole group of friends that includes Mason. She was wearing a red dress with black heels. She quickly did the last thing and went to her car.

Once at the party, Mason couldn't keep his eyes off Sofia. Wherever she went he kept following her with his eyes until he noticed Sofia was dancing with another boy. Sofia noticed that Mason became jealous of the fact that she was dancing with someone else but it didn't stop her, in fact she moved closer to the boy and looked at Mason defiantly. The boy Sofia danced with put his hands on her hips and came closer. They were now dancing nose to nose and before he knew it, they were kissing. Sofia interrupted the kiss and looked at Mason, she took the boy's hand and went to the toilets. Mason saw it happen and wanted to go after it but was stopped by a girl.
'Wow was that boy looking at us like that?' asked the boy Sofia had dragged along. 'He's a dick' Sofia says. 'Oh'. There is was a awkward silence. 'I'm going back to the party' the boy says and walks away. Sofia looks after him but then her eyes fall on Mason who headed towards her. 'What the fuck was that?' Said Mason. 'No idea' said the girl and looked him in his eyes. 'What's your goal?' Mason asks, and he aggressively pushes Sofia against the wall. 'Not here' Sofia says and pulls Mason into the toilet. 'Now tell me then' Mason urges her. 'Jeez, calm down' said the girl. 'Why are you kissing that guy?' Asked the boy with a angry voice. 'Because I liked it' says Sofia. Mason got angry and slammed the wall behind Sofia. 'I don't have time for this' Sofia says and wants to walk out but Mason stops her and pushes her against the wall again. He puts his hand above her head against the wall and his other hand he grabbed her hip so that she cannot leave. Sofia looks at him with a thunderous look. They stare at each other for a few minutes without saying anything. Sofia licks her lip to provoke Mason a little. He comes closer. He runs his hand over her hip to her leg. Sofia grabs his hand and guides him to the inside of her leg. Mason looks at her excitedly and raises his hand a little higher. He puts his finger under her thong and slowly goes down the rim. Sofia stops him just for the part that wants him so bad. 'Nice try, but you can't get in that easily, young man' she says and pushes him away and walks back to her friends.