Four

A few weeks go by were Sofia has recorded, well her ribs, her arm is still in cast.
Sofia opens her laptop to find her self a new apartment. That same day she could look at an apartment near London. It was a 3 hour drive but it was worth it. The moment she came in the apartment she fell in love. Two months later she could move in.
She pulled up on the driveway where Jesse lives to come get her stuff. Mason and Lisa were helping her because she had still a broken arm. She opens the door and saw a few boxes standing in the hallway. Jesse already pack some of Sofia stuff for her. 'I'll bring those to the car' said Mason and picked up the boxes. I walked upstairs with Lisa to grap all my clothes and put them in suitcases and bring them downstairs. I did a round trough the house to make sure I got everything. I was happy that Jesse wasn't here. I haven't spoke to him since the car crash. When all of my stuff were in the car I closed the door and threw the key through the letterbox.
I opened he door of my new apartment and walked in. Mason had already grapes a suitcase. 'Where is your bedroom?' He asked when he walked in. 'Okay money Mase want's already to go to bed with you huh' joked Lisa. I showed Mason the bedroom and got downstairs to get a box to. 'Not that one, it's quite heavy. Here take this one' said Lisa and gave me a small box. 'Need any help?' Asked a boy that walked up. 'Declan?!' Screamed the brunette. 'Yes yes the one and only' he said and gave Sofia a hug. 'Yo bro what's up' he said when he saw Mase. 'Yeh yeh good' answers the Chelsea boy. 'Here take this one please. It's for her bedroom' said Lisa after she greet him. He took the box and walked in the apartment. 'Nice home Soof' said Declan when he walked in. 'Thanks'. 'When are you gone tell me what happened?' He asked and looked in her eyes. 'Soon but now is not the time' said the girl and brought the box she was carrying to the kitchen. after everything was brought into the house they went to a coffee bar to drink something. It got really fast dark. Lisa stayed at Sofia and Mason and Declan headed home. 'We are really gone miss you in Manchester' said Lisa. I'm gone miss you to' said Sofia back. 'But I'll be fine. I got Mason.' 'Yeh you got Mason' said Lisa sarcastic. The girls both laughed and went to bed.