Fourtheen

'Hey girl are you okay?' Asked Lisa when she came in. 'No, I'm not' I said and again a tear was rolling over my cheek. 'Oh come here. Anna is on her way' she said and gave me a hug.
'Sofia!' I heard Lisa saying when she walked in. 'Hey its okay it's gonna be fine' she said and gave me a hug to. 'I don't know. I just feel so empty' I said and more tears were rolling down. 'I can't imagine what you're feeling right now' said Lisa. 'Do you want me to call Noah?' Asked Anna. 'No! No he is on a work trip'
'Ohw. Sure?' She asked te be sure. 'Yes'
'Did you tell Mason yet?' Asked Lisa. I shakes my head. 'Sofia you have to' said Lisa. 'If I was pregnant but I'm not anymore' I said quite. 'Wait Mason doesn't know?' Said Declan. I almost forgot about him. 'No he doesn't' and looked at my hand that where Laing on my lap.
'Hello ladies, Sofia we checked everything and you're free to go' said the doctor when he came in. 'That's good' said Declan. 'You're staying with me till Noah is back' said Declan. 'No she is coming with me' said a boy voice from the door.
'Mason? What are you doing here?' I asked him. 'Declan called me' he said and walked to me. 'Sorry Sofia I thought that he knew that you were pregnant' said Declan and looked at the ground. 'It's okay' I said and looked at Mason.

'Why didn't you just tell me?' Asked Mason. 'Because...I don't know' I answered him and looked at the ground. 'I think we should go' said Anna and winked at me. 'I'm sorry Mason but I couldn't you had something going on with Julia and I with Noah I didn't want to mess things up' I said and looked at my hands. 'Why would it mess things up?' He asked. 'I thought...just forget it' I said and a tear rolls down my cheek. 'What did you thought?' He asked and grabbed my hand. 'Nothing' and looked away. 'Okay. Come we're going home. Julia made soup for you' he said and lifted me up. 'Are you to living together?' I asked him when he put me in the wheelchair. 'Yes since two weeks' he said and rolled me out off the hospital.

'How are things going with you and Noah' said Mason. 'Good. He is on a work trip now'
'Okay' hé said and focused on the road again. When I walked through the hallway I remembered all the thing we used to do when we were here. 'Sofia omg how are you? Are you okay?' Said Julia when I walked into the kitchen. 'Juul chill she just lost a baby' said Mason to her. 'How was Noah's reaction?' Asked Julia. 'He doesn't know it yet' I answered her. 'Ohw why? I think he want to know that his baby died' said Julia and gave me some of the soup she made. 'Noah is not the dad' I said and laughed a little. 'Ohw who is then?' She asked. I looked at Mason. 'Oh shit uhm...'
'Yeh. But I was almost four months pregnant so Mason and I didn't had partner at that time' I said quick. 'Ohw okay. I'm going to make your room ready' she said and walked up stairs. 'Well that was awkward' said Mason. 'Yes of corse I mean I would have felt the same if I heard my boyfriend had sex with a friend of mine and got her pregnant' I said. 'Yes that's right. I'm going to check up on her if that okay?'
'Yes of corse. I got my soup' I said and smiled.

I'm so sorry guys I forgot chapter eight. It's here now if you scroll back you'll ging it. It's called chapter eight!!!!