Eleven

'Don't forget, we're going out for dinner tomorrow!' yelled Lisa after she dropped me off after a day of shopping. I walked into the apartment and dropped onto the couch and soon, I fell asleep. I wake up to the sun rays shining through the window into the living room. I hear the doorbell ring and got myself off the couch. When I open them front door I see Mason standing. 'What are you doing here?' I say. A wave of scare flew through me. Did Lisa and Anna told him. 'I just wanted to come over' he says and walks past me. 'Oh okay' I said and smile gently. He laughs and closes the door behind me. 'I've missed you the last few days' he says and pushes me against the wall. "Well I have work to do and don't you have a girlfriend?' I asked him, and walk out from under his arm that he had placed against the wall next to my head. He looks at me and bites his lip. I walk to the kitchen and sit on the counter. He comes to stand in front of me and places his hands next to my legs. He almost forces me to open my legs by leaning his hips against my knees. He looks at me funny after he checked me out without any shame. 'What?' I ask him raising my eyebrows. 'Why do you look so...so untidy. That's not for you' he says. 'I fell asleep with my clothes on yesterday' I told him. He picks me up and walks to the bathroom. 'What are you going to do?' I ask him and look surprised. 'Let's take a shower' he says and puts me on the floor. 'Mason I don't think it's a good idea' He takes a step back. 'Why?' He asked me. 'I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend' yes Noah asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday. 'So and?' He looks at me surprised. 'We can't do that' I answered him. 'Fine' he said and sighed. 'I think I'm gone go' he said and walked to the door. 'Mason?'
'Yes?' He looked up to me and stopped walking. 'I have to tell you...' I got cut off of his phone that was ringing. 'Sorry have to take this. We'll talk another time okay?' He said and walked out.

Ik walked into the restaurant and saw Lisa and a boy already sitting at a table. Ik walked over to them and sat down next to Lisa. 'Hey girl how are you?' I asked her. 'Good. Meet my boyfriend Parker'. I looked over at the guy. He has blonde hair and green eyes. 'Hello I'm Sofia' I said to him and held out my hand. After a few minutes talking my date came finally in. 'Hey I'm sorry that I'm late' he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 'It's okay' I said. ' Hey guys' said someone from behind me. I turned around and saw Mason standing there holding hands with Julia. 'Hey Mason' said Lisa and gave him a hug. 'This is my date for tonight. Everyone meet Julia' I looked at the girl and gave her a hug. We all sat down and got our drinks. 'What's up?' Whispered Mason in my ear. ' nothing' I said and looked over to Noah, he was sitting opposite from me on the other side of the table. Mason put his hand on my leg and started rubbing it. He got higher and higher till he meets my thong. I tried to take his and of of me but he didn't let go of me. 'I'm sorry in have to go to the bathroom' I said and got up. I walked to the bathroom and Lisa followed me. 'Hey what's up?' She asked. 'It's hard to explain' I said and looked into the mirror. 'Is it Mason?' 
'Yes' I said and took a deep breath. 'I didn't told him yet' I continued. 'You have to talk to him Sofia' she said. 'I know but not now' I said and we walked out and sat down again. Lisa gave Mason a knock with her flat hand on the back of his head and sat down to. Mason raises his shoulders and looked at Lisa. 'Why?' He asked. 'Oh get over your self' she said and looked angry at him.