Twenty four

Mason's pov
'"This number is currently not in service"' says the voicemail lady. I threw my phone at the wall and sat down. 'Why the hell did she change her number?' I asked myself. I grabbed my phone from the ground and called Lisa Sofia's friend.
'Yes Mason?' She picked up. 'Where is Sofia?' I asked angry. 'And why did she change her number?' I continued. 'Chill man she is gone and she change it because she would know you would call her or tried to find her' Lisa said. 'What do you mean gone?' I yelled even harden them before. 'Ask your self' she said and hung up the phone.
What she is gone no way.
I got in my car and raced to her house. A moving company was caring boxes in and out of the house. 'Can I help you sir?' Someone asked me. 'Uhm do you guys know where to last owner moved to?' I asked. The nodded their head and continued caring boxes out of the house. 'Where are you tacking those boxes?' I asked. 'It's personal information we can't share that' he said and closed the truck. 'Wait please my girlfriend used to stay here and now she is gone and I need to find here' I said. 'Well apparently she wasn't your girlfriend otherwise she would of told you' the man said.
That made me angry I walked up to him and gave him a hard punch across his face.
'Mason?' A girls voice said behind me. I turned around.
'What is going on?' She asked. It was Sofia's mother. 'There moving Sofia's stuff out of her house' I said still angry from what the man said. 'Yeh I know'
'What do you mean "I know"' I asked her. 'They are driving them to our house' she said and walked up to me. 'Where is Sofia?' I asked her. She didn't answer me and walked to her car. 'Please I need to know' I asked again. She stopped in front of her car and turned to me. 'Mason I don't know exactly what you did, but one thing I know is that you screwed everything up. She is gone away from here where she can start over and if she wanted you to talk to her she would have told you where she was going to' said Sofia's mother and got in her car and drove away.
Months has passed since Sofia moved. I didn't hear from her and her friends blocked me. Marcus only said that Anna sometimes calls with her and that she is doing well. Her parents doesn't speak to me either and Ben doesn't says a word to me about what happen on their way to the gala.
I miss her. Her eyes and lips. Her personality and her great laugh. 'God Sofia what have I done to you to move away?' I asked myself. I woke up from my daydream when I heard the mailman throw something trough the mailbox. I walked to the door and picked it up. The daily newspaper some other magazines and a letter with my name on it. I recognize the hand righting right away.
It's from Sofia.