2-three

'Sofia...' he said surprises.

'Mason' I said.

'How are you?' He asked. I could lie or tell the truth and I chose to lie.

'Good and you?' He shook his head. 'No it's not good' he said. 'I know you Sofia, I can tell when something is up' he said and leaned against the wall behind him.

I just looked at the ground. He took a few step towards me and held up my chin so I had to look in his eyes.

'Sofia tell me, what's going on?' He asked again. I told him again 'I'm fine' he didn't bought it.

'Sofia don't lie to me' he said with a serious face. I just shook my head and tried to walk away.

He caught my arm and pushed me into a empty room.

'Sofia tell me!' He said almost angry. I looked him in the eyes and I felt how they filled with tears. 'What did he do Sofia?' He asked. I didn't answer. I just cried. And he just hold me.

After a while he asked me again 'what did he do Sofia?' I only said two words and he was already shaking with anger in front of me.

'That stupid man, I'm going to kill him' he said and hold me again.

We sat there for hours. My eyes where swollen and I couldn't cry anymore. He just held me till I fell asleep.

~

I woke up when Mason pulled into his driveway. His one of his hand was holding my hand and with the other one he was driving.

'Your awake' he said quite. He parked the car and got out. He opens the passenger's door and lifted me up.

Half sleeping I asked him where we were. 'Home' he said. 'Mine' he continued.

He carried me te his bedroom and laid me down. 'Get some sleep, I'll text your parents' he said and closed the door.

After what felt for hours I woke up from two men arguing downstairs. I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

I saw Mason standing in his doorway. 'What's going...' I stopped when I saw who was standing in front of him.

'Sofia please let me talk to you?' He said and tried to get in, but Mason didn't let him.

'What are you doing here' I said. 'Your phone location' he answered.

Shit I forgot about that.

'She doesn't want to see you or speak to you. So go away before i call the cops' Mason said.

'No I need to talk to Sofia. And what are you doing here anyway' Aiden yelled.

'It's non of your business' Mason said.

'Where is Charles' he asked. 'I won't let you take him from me' he yelled before Mason shut the door.

He looked at me with a worried look. He putt his hands is his hips and looked at the ground.

'Charles...' he said. 'How old is he?' He asked.

'Almost five' I said.

'When is he turning five?' I asked.

'Next month' I said.

'The end of may...Oh god, why Sofia...'

~
Mason's pov

The end of may. The last time I saw her was four years and six months ago... she was three months pregnant when she left me...

I just stood there frozen. Why would she keep this from me? Why would she keep him from me.

I rubbed my face with my hand and stared at the grond.

'Say something please' Sofia said quietly.

'I have to say something?' I asked her. 'Mason I'm so-'

'Sorry?' I continued her sentence.

She looked at the ground.

'God Sofia' I whispered. 'Does he know?' I asked.

'I didn't tell him, but I think he figured it out' she said and starred crying again.

I walked toward her and took her in my arms.

'I'm so sorry Mason' she said. I just kissed her on the head that it is okay.