Thirteen

I woke up from the sound coming out of my phone. It's my alarm. With some difficulty I got myself out of bed. Since my baby bump has started growing I couldn't do any model shows or fotoshoots so they gave me another project to work on.
I have to learn kids from the age of fourteen till eighteen how to walk and pose for the camera.
I got under the shower and put on some clothes. I eat bowl of yogurt and made a smoothie for on the road and got into my car.
'Hey Sofia you're here!' Said Olivia the manager. 'Home with me I'll show you the girls' she said and we walked to a large hall with about fifteen girls. 'Girls this is Sofia, she is gonna help you guys with your model walk' she told the group. 'I'm gone leave you now. If you need me I'll be in the office. Oh and the toilets are around the corner' she said and gave me a wink. 'Bye guys' she said and wave at the group of girls. 'Okay we're gonna start with the balance of your walk. One by one you can come walk towards me over the line on the ground' I said and pointed my finger at the line.

After work a meet up with Declan. Declan was on a long vacation in Greece with out us. 'Hey girl how are you?' He asked me when he saw me. 'Good and you?' I gave him a hug and we sat down at a coffee bar. 'I'm doing fine. Mmm some thing is not right' he said and rubbed his head like he was thinking. You can never keep a secret from Declan and he knows when you're lying.
'Girl what's wrong?' He asked me. I pointed my eyes at the ground. 'I'm...I'm pregnant' I said carefully. 'You're what!' He screamed. 'I'm pregnant' I said this time a little louder. 'Yes I heard you. Since when?' He asked me. 'I'm now fifteen weeks' I said. 'Fifteenth?' He said confused. 'Three months and three weeks silly'
'Ohw. Who's child is it?' He asked. 'Mason' I said quiet. 'Mason? Our Mason? The Mason Mount?' Je asked. 'Yes' my eyes were pointed at the ground again. 'how many times did you and Mason had sex?' He asked curious. 'That's not your business' I snapped at him. 'Sorry sorry' he laughed.

After we ate something I got really bad stomach cramps. I never had it this much. 'What's wrong?' Asked Declan.  'My stomach. It hurts' I stammered. 'Oh no. We got to go to the hospital now!' He said and grabbed my bag and we walked to the car.
'I hate to break it to you but you lost your child' said the doctor after he came back. 'But...how?' I asked him. 'We don't know it either' said the doctor and walked out. 'Are you okay?' Asked Declan. I shaked my head. 'Can I do anything?' He asked. 'Can you call Anna and Lisa?' I asked him and he grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. As soon as he closed the door I bursted into tears.