𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: Battle For Earth Pt2 [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

PREVIOUSLY...

"Thanos must be stopped. No matter the cost." Braedey said with fierce determination on his face.

"Avengers!" Steve shouted, all hearing him over their comms. Outstretching his free hand, Mjölnir suddenly flew into his hand. Steve clenched his jaw, glaring straight ahead. "Assemble."

Thor gave his famous battle cry, Braedey letting out his Titanus roar, and the armies of the universe all charged at full speed with Captain America and Transformer leading the charge.

The Battle of Earth has begun.

~*~*~

Thanos lifted his double-bladed sword, commencing the battle. His army charge with Thanos and the Black Order joining in.

When two sides collided, all hell broke loose. Steve slammed Mjölnir on the ground, sending a bolt of lightning to an incoming Chitauri group. Hope Van Dyne suddenly grows to normal size, kicking a soldier down as Scott punches a Leviathan down before another Leviathan gets hit by atomic breath from Titanus. M'Baku cried out as he swings his heavy staff down. T'Challa spun in the air, skillfully kicking a Sakaaran as Okoye springs her spear around. Shuri fires her Vibranium gauntlets as Drax jumps on Cull Obsidian's back, using his daggers to stab him multiple times with a yell.

Pepper flew up above, blasting a Sakaaran ship. Tony swooped in alongside and the couple defended and attacked back to back.

As Steve and Thor fight side by side, Braedey switched between many of his forms, using the same tactics as he did back in Wakanda. Transformer used every form in his entire arsenal and at his disposal to kill as many Outriders as he could. Braedey constantly changed from attacking from up above the sky as Starscream, Swoop, Thunderbird, Dreadwing, Silverbolt, Jetfire, Megatron, Blastoff, Vortex, and Predaking, to fighting on the ground as Warpath, Leobreaker, Piledriver, Bumblebee, Hotrod, Shockwave, Bulkhead, Grimlock, Soundwave, Knockout, Smokescreen, Venom, Ironhide, TerroRex, Lockdown, even Drillex.

Transformer then charged into the fray before turning into Brawl as he joined Bucky and Rocket by firing all of his heavy machine guns and rockets at any incoming soldier and laughing before turning into TerroRex and stepping on Cull Obsidian, killing him as Peter jumped forward, helping Tony to stand.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter breathed.

"My favourite young adult." Tony called out as he embraced the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.

"Mr Stark? Did I miss anything cool?" Peter asked he moves away.

"You're back, that's the cool part." Tony replied in relief that Spider-Man is alive.

"Of course, I'm okay. I mean, there's robot dinosaurs and Transformers running around which is a little much, but it's fine." Peter pointed out as Thunderbird in his A-10 form leads a trio of A-10 Warthogs as they carpet bomb Thanos' army, killing dozens.

"Hey, you remember..." Tony pointed to Pepper who's in the same armour as Morgan, but it's blue instead of purple.

"Hi." Pepper said as she shook hands with Peter.

"Nice to meet you." Peter greeted back as a sudden explosion nearby caught them off guard as the National Guard, US Army, and Marines, along with M2 Bradley Light Tanks and M1A2 Abram Main Battle Tanks arrived with Braedey calling out to them, directing them to the battle as they set up defensive positions as Lennox tosses the radio to Epps.

"This is Alpha 0-5. Requesting air support now!" Epps called into the radio as a Boeing E-3 Sentry orbiting far from the battle helped guide the multiple formations of F16s, F18s, F35s, B2 Stealth Bombers and B52 Stratafortresses towards their target. Codename: 'Operation Firestorm.'