𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Centre Of All The Nine Realms

Previously...

Braedey laughed as Thor puts an arm around his shoulder. "You know, I'm going to miss these little talks of ours." Thor said, smiling at them.

"Well, not if you don't leave." Braedey replied.

"I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That"s not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position...." Thor explained.

"Triple Yahtzee?" Tony questioned.

"Yeah. That's hitting the nail on the head." Braedey nodded.

"You two think you can find out what's coming?" Steve asked to Thor and Braedey.

Thor nods his head. "I do. Besides this one..." He slapped Tony on the chest as he and Braedey walked foward. "There's nothing that can't be explained." He said before turning to the shapeshifter. "Ready?" He asked to Braedey.

"I was born ready, Thor." Braedey nodded his head with confidence. "Let's ride."

Thor then lifted up Mjølnir to the heavens above, calling out to Heimdall, flying out into the bifrost Bridge, and the two travelled off onward to Asgard.

~*~*~

Braedey hung onto Thor for dear life as the two travel onward through the Bifrost, heading forth to l their destination. The two eventually exit the Bifrost into a massive chamber that looked to be made out of pure gold, where a man wearing armour stood in the middle on a podium and was holding a huge sword with both hands.

The man turned to the new arrival

The man turned to the new arrival. "Welcome to Asgard." He greeted to Braedey.

The teenager leaned over to Thor. "Who is that?"

"That is Heimdall. He watches over the Bifrost." Thor explained to Braedey.

"I have heard great things about you." Heimdall said as he shook hands with the teenager. "What is the purpose of your visit, Transformer?"

"Son of Braedey will be here for a few days. Hopefully nothing bad happens while he is staying here." Thor puts his arm around Braedey's shoulder as the two started to heard forth into the city, with Braedey now turning into Thunderbird as the two fly off towards the biggest building, the Royal Palace of Valaskjalf.

Transformer looked around in awe at the architecture of Asgard as people looked up to see Thor with a weirdly designed aircraft alongside. It was something they never see every day.

"Thor, can I just say I cannot believe I'm actually here. But I also feel sorry for Scorcher and Sheeva. Even both Ken and Jennifer. They are gonna be so jealous." Braedey said to thorn