𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: No Matter The Cost [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

Steve Rogers walked outside if the Avengers Facility in Upstate New York a few days later. After getting kicked off the property by Tony and Morgan, and leaving Braedey behind, they enlisted the help of Bruce Banner, who now looked more like Hulk. Their first attempt at time travel went a bit wibbly-wobbly which caused Scott to return as a child, an old man, and then a baby.

'Where's Tony Stark when you need him?' Steve thought to himself.

Suddenly, the sound of an approaching vehicle followed by a truck horn caught Steve's attention as he saw a Audi E-Tron GT, followed by Optimus Prime in his blue and red 1994 Peterbilt semi-trailer truck form.

The Audi raced up on the driveway before stopping in front of Steve, it then reversed back as the window rolled down, revealing Tony with a casual face

"Why the long face? Let me guess: he turned into a baby." Tony asked Steve as the truck pulled up alongside of the Audi.

Steve looked at the truck as he spotted the Autobot symbol on the front grille. "Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" Steve asked as Tony started to get out of the car.

"It's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody could have cautioned you against it." Tony explained to Steve.

"You did." Steve stated.

"Oh, did I? Thank god, I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." Tony said as he held up his fist to show a small circular device on the back of his hand. "A fully functioning time-space GPS. I just want peace." Tony does a peace sign. "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me too." Steve replied.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priority is to bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I found? I have to, at all costs. And, maybe not die trying will be nice." Tony explained as he then stuck out his hand.

"Sounds like a deal." Steve said as he shook Tony's hand before a truck horn startled them.

"Are you two done?" Transformer called out. "Or are you two saying you love each other?"

Tony looked at Steve and held up a finger. "On one condition; he's tagging along."

"The truck?" Steve asked.

"No, that's just my new friend: Optimus Prime." Tony answered back.

Tony then proceeded to knock on the bonnet hard. The truck transformed with metallic sounds into Optimus Prime. Tony gave Steve back his shield as the leader of the Autobots now goes to find Scott who was about to tuck into his fast-food taco.

Scott felt a sudden blow of air and he looked up to see the Benatar parking illegally. Another guest of wind made him flinch and the filling to his taco was whisked away and landing at the feet of Optimus.