𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼: Operation Time Warp Pt1 [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

NEW YORK 2012

"All right, we all have our assignments." Steve said as they soon as they landed on the street. He walked forward, his Quantum suit disappearing to reveal his 2012 suit. "Two stones uptown, one stone down." He looked back at his team; Tony, Scott, Bruce, Braedey and Cassie. "Stay low, keep an eye on the clock."

A sudden blast caught their attention as a Chitauri fired its weapon at 2012 Hulk who landed harshly, smashing a car on it several times. Another Chitauri ran off at the sight of this as Hulk picked up a stray tyre, hurling it away. Hulk then jumped onto the car again, scaring Steve. When 2012 Hulk ran off, everyone looked at Bruce, who attempted to hide his face.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way." Steve nodded, trying to ease off the embarrassment.

Bruce shook his head, before reaching up and tearing his muscle shirt off his torso. He passed by Steve. "I think its gratuitous but whatever."

Tony, Braedey and Cassie all shared a look, all with amused smirks. They all now observed Bruce growl, lacking in power and volume. Bruce then dented a taxi and tossed a motorbike across the street before heading to the Sanctum.

"Alright." Braedey called out. "Steve, get into position. Tony, provide overwatch. Cassie, hold the fort. Scott, you're with me. Let's move out!"

~*~*~

"Better hustle, guys. Things look like they're wrapping up here." Tony commented, hanging off the Chrysler Building across from Stark Tower in his new Mark 85 suit.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve replied as he was inside the building.

"Alpha 0-5, approaching Stark Tower with LEGOman in tow." Braedey reported as he made his approach as Venom.

"Good luck. Be careful." Cassie added.

Braedey silently landed on one of the top floors where the original seven, plus Loki, were gathered. Venom disappeared, revealing Braedey in his casual clothes, something not so suspicious. He peeked through the shutters of the wall with Scott on his shoulder.

"If it's all the same to you..." 2012 Loki sighed, laying on the steps as he looked at the team. "I'll have that drink now."

"All right, get him on his feet." 2012 Tony said, looming at the rest of the team. "We can all stand around and pose up a storm later." 2012 Tony glanced over his shoulder. "By the way, feel free to clean up!"

Braedey silently scoffed, staring over at 2012 Steve. "Steve, I hate to tell you this, but that suit did nothing for your behind." He whispered on his Comms.

"No one asked you to look, kid." Steve replied over Comms, and Braedey could feel a bat-glare on him.

"I think you look great, Cap." Scott said cheerfully, who's in Ant-Man form, looking on Braedey's shoulder. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Braedey internally snickered and put his hand on his helmet, also saluting Steve's behind.

"Alpha 0-5, heads up. Hostiles on your six." Tony warned the robot shapeshifter as the elevator dinged, causing Braedey to camouflage out from sight. Out of the elevator, Brock Rumlow, Jasper Sitwell, Jack Rollins and other STRIKE members file out and fill the room.

"Let me take that off your hands." Jasper offered, now approaching 2012 Natasha.

2012 Natasha smirked, holding the staff out. "By all means." She turned, joining Clint for a drink at the bar.