𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: Wanda X Transformer [2017]

JANUARY 2017

Six months had elapsed since the defeat of the Skrull Avengers and the debut of the Young Avengers, and there was still no sign of the original Avengers anywhere, despite searching in every major country on Earth. But Braedey still held onto the hope that they were still alive, all of them waiting to be rescued.

Seattle, meanwhile, had also gone through a number of changes over the last 6 months. Firstly, Ken and Jennifer had bid farewell to the West Coast as they moved out to Minnesota in the Midwest. Braedey was emotional to seeing the two people, who have been with him since the beginning, but Braedey wished the couple the best of luck before escorting them out of the state with the Dinobots, who had gone into hiding.

Secondly, Spike had moved into the Martin house with Scorcher and Sheeva, taking one of the bedrooms in Braedey's home since the robotic shapeshifter is now living with the other Young Avengers at the Outpost.

And finally, Wanda and Pietro were found; turns out they have been hiding out in San Francisco the entire time during the final days of the Avengers Civil War. Wanda had decided to change her hair colour from dark brown to an orange-red to blend in. The Maximoff Twins also masked their Sokovian accent and they now have an American accent.

Unfortunately, the unknown anomalies that Braedey had started to detect back in 2015 have gotten bigger over the last year; it was clear that something big was going to happen, and it wasn't the invasion by Thanos

Transformer now decided to increase patrols over the Pacific Ocean where the odd anomalies are detected by both air and sea, using the Combaticons, Titanus, Hammerstrike, Clipper, Omega Supreme, Trypticon, the Seekers, and a new Titan transformer called Broadside who turns into the Helicarrier Braedey had scanned back in 2012.

~*~*~

Thousands of feet in the sky, up above the Pacific Ocean is a formation of aircraft, consisting of a fleet of F-16 Fighting Falcon jets (Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Slipstream, Thrust, Ramjet, Acid Storm, and Sunstorm), an F-4 Phantom (Blitzwing), a dark grey Saab JAS 39 Gripen (Nitro Zeus), a dark blue/grey Boeing B-52 Stratofortress (Lugnut), and a blue F-35 Lightning fighter (Dreadwing).

On the ground are the Combaticons; Onslaught, Swindle, Vortex, Brawl, and Blastoff were monitoring the flight group's progress from a disused air field using a radar that he brought back into action. They were also with Soundwave, who was in his predator drone mode overhead.

Usually, everything goes like clockwork, but today, there was big trouble heading their way.

Soundwave's radar was now picking up 18 unknown contacts over the Pacific Ocean, all of which were flying at low level and heading straight for San Diego. That raised some questions.