𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: The Hunter & Hunted [The Winter Soldier 2014]

After "borrowing" the pair of EXO wings from Fort Meade, Steve, Natasha and Braedey would interrogate Jasper Sitwell about Zola's algorithm as Steve tossed Sitwell across the rooftop of a tall building.

"Tell me Zola's algorithm." Steve said, walking towards Sitwell as he got up from ground and placed his glasses over his nose hastily. He stepped back as Steve advanced forward.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell replied.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Sitwell said before nearly falling to his feet, but Steve caught him by his jacket, and lowered him off the edge. "Is this really splitting semantics in throwing me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

Steve eyed Sitwell. After a moment, Steve smiled back, stepping back. "No, it's not. It's theirs."

Braedey grinned, before he began to transform, now getting down on all fours as gunmetal grey metal armour began to form up and wrap all over his body. His forearms and back enlarged to resemble that of a gorilla's, but his legs became foredigited, directly turning into canine hind legs. His canine teeth turned to metal, then sharpened up as his arms became bigger and more muscular than before. His clothes vanished, save for the Transformatrix symbol, which was placed on his chest, and shined bright blue. He was now on all fours, and his eyes were gone, whilst a pair of functioning gills were on the sides of the neck. When the change was complete, Braedey was now a slobbering gorilla/hound-like Predacon, but with a body the size of an SUV. MetalMutt.

"OH MY GOD!" Sitwell squels like a terrified pig in terror

"I know, right? And that's not your immediate problem." And in one smooth motion, Natasha kicked Sitwell"s stomach, causing him to fall down the building, both screaming and squealing.

" And in one smooth motion, Natasha kicked Sitwell"s stomach, causing him to fall down the building, both screaming and squealing

"Oh, wait. What about the girl from the science division, Diana..?" Natasha asked.

"Debbie!" Steve replied, looking down at the falling form of Sitwell. "With the blue stripe in her hair?"