𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: All Targets Now [The Winter Soldier 2014]

An SUV ride later to the assigned drop-off point, everything seemed to be in order, since Braedey doesn't have a hire car because he's not the type of person who drives around in a rental car, plus he likes to stay low. He had asked Rumlow for a lift which he got, along with some protection. Four guys, two at the back, and two at the front. Nothing odd.

Braedey took notice of his bodyguards either side of him were sweating a little, their right hands pretty close to their hips and to their sidearms. The driver was blinking a bit too much in the brunette's view. They were hiding something. Braedey looked behind him, and he spotted another black SUV following behind them.

Four guys trapped in a car with a monster? That was their last ever mistake.

Braedey looked around before sitting forward with a smirk on his face. "Before we get started, does anyone want to take a step outside?"

The two men instantly tried and grab the Transformer between them, but it was too late as Braedey began to transform into Slug's red/gold triceratops alt-mode.

The transformation caused the now bad guys to get nearly squashed by Slug's weight, also causing the SUV to lose control and start to roll over

The transformation caused the now bad guys to get nearly squashed by Slug's weight, also causing the SUV to lose control and start to roll over. With quick thinking, Slug braced himself, launching out of the roof and leaped to safety. The SUV rolled a few times before exploding into a fireball, killing all the occupants inside.

Slug slowed himself before sliding to a stop as he saw the other SUV approaching at rapid speed. It stopped and seven men climbed out, all of them armed and ready to fire.

"BRAEDEY MARTIN, TURN BACK AND RAISE YOUR HANDS. WALK UP SLOWLY!!" One of them called out as they all aimed their guns at the Cybertronian dinosaur.

"That's it? Only seven of you against one of me? You all are just asking for trouble." Slug shouted back.

"NOW COME QUIETLY! SECRETARY PIERCE WOULD LIKE A CHAT WITH YOU!" The soldier ordered.

'Pierce! So he IS behind all this. The Winter Soldier, and Fury's death must've have something to do with him.' Slug thought. "I suggest you all run away!"

"FINAL WARNING! COME WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!"

'Oh, slag it.' Slug thought.

Slug stomped both his front feet down, aiming his two huge horns at the soldiers. At once, the horns began to open fire, shooting energy beams at the soldiers, forcing them to take cover behind their SUV. As this was going on, Slug began to change shape, now transforming into another Cybertronian.

This new form is a 20ft tall, blue and white colour schemed 'Bot with the vehicular form of a six-wheel Toyota Hilux pickup truck. The four rear wheels were on his lower legs, the other two on his back, whilst the front bumper and windscreen was the chestpiece, the rear truckbed and tray being the back pieces, the helm in a design combination of Bumblebee and Bulkhead, a breathing mask of sorts with two tubes connected to the back of his neck, with a few hints of Starscream and Dreadwing, whilst the hands were similarly shaped like Optimus's hands. The Transformatrix symbol was present on his chestplate. He exhaled and gave off mist, indicating a chilly breath.