𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: Middle East Heist [Transformer: Omniverse 2017]

In the deserts, not far from the city of Abu Dhabi, a convoy of high-end expensive hypercars could be seen driving down the road towards the city, while running and flying alongside them are Grimlock, Slug, Snarl, Sludge, Swoop, and Strafe in their Dinobot forms. Grimlock leaped over the convoy as Transformer and his team continue on to their destination.

~*~*~

Abu Dhabi is the second largest city in the United Arab Emirates as it sits on an island with a population of 2.6 million people. Down at a section of the beach near the bustling metropolis and super skyscrapers, Braedey and his team are relaxing in the sunlight and in the sea water. They were all waiting for Rogue's contact to arrive and explain about the hard drive they were looking for.

 They were all waiting for Rogue's contact to arrive and explain about the hard drive they were looking for

Anakin and Kevin are at part of a gazebo, trying to cool down from the heat. Braedey, Ben, Gwen, Morgan and Rex are also there.

"This is the life these people are living." Ahsoka sighs happily.

"I'm with you." Morgan comments in agreement.

"Phew." Anakin sighed to himself, now wearing a pale pink shirt and white shorts. "It's hotter than I thought it would be."

"Yeah, well, we are in the desert, so it would be hot." Kevin pointed out as if it wasn't anything special.

"Oh no, I ain't talking about the weather." Anakin countered, then gestured ahead. Kevin raises an eyebrow as he then looked to where Anakin was pointing. There, over on the beach was Zatanna, Rogue and Skylar, all three of them in swimsuits as they come out of the water.

"My, my, my." Anakin muttered in awe of the three girls.

"Hmm. Now, those are some women that are damn worth jumping out of a plane for." Kevin commented with a nod.

Anakin looked at him weirdly. "You say what, did you call dibs?"

"You're like in the fourth grade, Anakin." Kevin commented back.

"I did call dibs."

"Rock, paper, scissors war." Anakin and Kevin immediately started playing rock, paper, scissors as Gwen spotted them.

"Are you two arguing?" Gwen asked the two, shutting them down. "Look at you. You both look whipped already."

"You both got stalker eyes." Morgan laughed, the girls snickered in response.

"So, where is this guy we're supposed to meet?" Ben looks at Braedey.

Braedey checked his HUD to check the time. "Well, we're at the right place, assuming he's here and on time. The fate of the entire Omniverse depends on us retrieving God's Eye."

"There he is." Ben pointed over to a man with black hair and green eyes, darkish tan skin and wearing a white suit along with sunglasses. As he approached Rogue as she, Skylar and Zatanna arrive.