𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: Deep Space Ordeal [GOTG VOL.2 2017]

SOMEWHERE IN THE GALAXY....

Traveling at lightspeed is a M-Class spaceship, which is painted red and silver. This is Masterson's ship, the Kaon Storm.

Onboard is Masterson in the pilot's seat, and Braedey in the co-pilot's seat next to him, the latter listening to 'The Rubberband Man' by The Spinners, as the two shapeshifters are heading to the distant planet of Sovereign

Onboard is Masterson in the pilot's seat, and Braedey in the co-pilot's seat next to him, the latter listening to 'The Rubberband Man' by The Spinners, as the two shapeshifters are heading to the distant planet of Sovereign. Thanks to a connection or Masterson's, the Guardians Of The Galaxy will be there as they are hired by the Sovereign Priestess to kill the Abilisk.

How did Masterson get a ship? Simple: he stole it from a smuggler. He then took the liberty of adding some modifications including a cloaking device, missile pods, shockwave discharges, an auxiliary pod ship, also a radio that has Bluetooth in it, along with a kitchen.

"Masterson. These Guardians Of The Galaxy. Who are they?" Braedey now asked in interest, turning off the radio.

"Group of criminals, thiefs and assasins. Their leader is Peter Quill. Got abducted by the Ravagers after his mother died. Calls himself Star Lord." Masterson starts talking about the members.

Braedey immediately started snickering at Peter Quill's second name. "Really? Who else?"

"Drax AKA The Destroyer. He was previously on a path of vengeance after his mother and daughter were killed. Rocket, a genetically modified raccon, just don't call him a raccoon. Groot. Rocket's partner/muscle, a living tree." Albedo then used his Antimatrix to activate a hologram of a woman with green skin, plus black hair with red strands.

" Albedo then used his Antimatrix to activate a hologram of a woman with green skin, plus black hair with red strands

"And Gamora. Used to serve Thanos. Nicknamed the deadliest woman in the galaxy. Gamora betrayed Thanos in an attempt to free herself from his ways." Masterson added.

"She could have some intel on how to beat Thanos. Should make our lives a little easier." Braedey commented.

"Hope so. You like music?" Albedo then presses some buttons on the dashboard, as the sounds of 'Good Times' by INXS & Jimmy Barnes began to play.