𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: Battle For Earth Pt1 [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

The team had taken a much-needed break. Each pair or person had departed into a section of the compound, away to collect their feelings and thoughts respectfully. Braedey was now standing in the shooting range, looking out of the window as Cassie walked, she stand beside him as they looked on in silence.

"Did she have family?" Cassie asked to the brunette.

"Yes. She had us. We're not the first family she had. I've got loads to explain to Yelena." Braedey replied as he looked on. "I keep telling people to move on, and to grow. Some do so, but not me. Not us."

"Guess you're right." Cassie agreed as she looked over at him. "I'm not moving on without my friends. You have powers of a god, Braedey, you need something to help you continue fighting against much tougher threats, even freakin' gods."

"And I've beaten gods before." Braedey added in. "I mean, we now have the Infinity Stones in our possession, let's use them to bring everyone back, including your future friends. Black Widow may not be here to witness this, but we cannot let her sacrifice be in vain. We will bring everyone back home. Till all are one."

Cassie smiled as she proceeded to hug the boy from Seattle. Braedey accepted it by hugging her back. What a cute moment.

~*~*~

"All right, the glove's ready

"All right, the glove's ready." Rocket announced as their own Infinity gauntlet hovered in the holding machine. He had fixed the last piece on, making it ready to reverse everything. "Question is, who's gonna snap their frickin' fingers?" Rocket asked.

"I'll do it." Thor nodded surely, making his way over towards the gauntlet. He raised his hand as everyone's heads snapped towards the god.

"Excuse me?" Rhodey mumbled. When Thor neared the glove, everyone put their hands up, distancing him from it.

"Hey, hey, hey..."

"Thor, just... wait." Steve said sternly. "We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're just all sitting around waiting for the rright opportunity?" Thor remarked, looking around at everyone.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott looked up at him.

"Look, sitting here, staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back." Thor pointed right at the glove. "I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me, this is my duty-"

"Not anymore." Braedey called out as he entered the room with Cassie in tow: Braedey had got his blue jacket, but with the sleeves torn off, Optimus' shoulder plating and arms now being the sleeve. and an armoured vest, with blue armour plating around the lower legs and feet, and his Ion Blaster and Star Saber strapped to his back. "You guys saved the world more times than can be counted."

"Guess it's our turn now." Cassie finished before they started inspecting the glove.

"What's the play?" Braedey asked to her.