𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Stark Expo [Iron Man 2]

About three months had passed since Braedey AKA Transformer made his debut in Seattle, and let's just say he's enjoying every single second of it, doing the job like a 9-to-5 job. He stopped fires, bank robberies, anything he can do to help with the forms he has. Thanks to some training in a special training hall in his home, he's been getting better at preventing collateral damage. He also realised he was five years back in time instead of being in 2015, so he's technically older. Braedey has also found some new friends, who have their own tricks like Braedey, only not as extreme.

At the same time, Braedey has had PRIMUS searching up all he can about this world, and he's been learning more about other forces around the world, including those of HYDRA, SHIELD, and other such forces.

Somehow, SHIELD didn"t even interfere with Braedey, not once. Braedey had two developing theories. One: SHIELD is now treating Seattle as Transformers' territory and they're staying away without interfering, or challenge him. And Two: the actions of Transformer aren't big enough to be put on SHIELD's radar yet.

~*~*~
4th May, 2010
Stark Expo, New York City

"So, mind telling me why we're here again?" Braedey asked over to Ken Norris, the two alongside Jennifer Scott.

Ken and Jennifer both encountered Braedey by accident when he was confronting an attack of armed robbers trying to steal an armoured truck. After that, Ken and Jennifer met up Braedey, and he explained about his origin. Ken told the brunette he is a top-notch gunslinger who's codenamed Red Strike. He's also a good mechanic, Jennifer also being great with machines since her father was a grease monkey.

The three were now on the East Coast in New York City, down at the Stark Expo for some deserved time off from hero business. Apparently, there is to be a big presentation by Justin Hammer, CEO of Hammer Industries, rival to Stark Industries who may have developed a knockoff to Iron Man. That made Braedey concerned by this news.

"To see an old friend of mine." Ken simply replied as they drove up in the car they're in.

The car their driving in is a heavily modified hot rod. The body is a Rod Bods chopped three-window coupé with exposed hinges and door handles. The inside, including roof lining and late-model BMW seats, is swathed in black leather. Half a dozen gauges keep an eye on things while a Lokar shifter swaps cogs in the beefed-up Turbo 400. A Limeworks column and modern Banjo wheel keep everything straight. The engine on the car is a V12 Twin-Six GMC 702 Cubic Inch (11.5L) Petrol Motor. It used four separate exhaust manifolds, two separate carburettors, two separate distributor caps driven by a single distributor drive and other parts from the 351. It produced 250 horsepower (190kW). Torque is 585 lb·ft (793 N·m). With the lack of a oil governor, the revs increased to 4500rpm with an estimated 630lb-ft of torque. The engine sucked air in through two 350 Holley two-barrel carburetors with hot rod style intake manifolds. The engine has 2 radiators cooling it down.

 The engine has 2 radiators cooling it down