𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: One Shall Fall Pt2 [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

PREVIOUSLY...

Seconds later, a sonic boom erupted from the hole made by Zilla, and out launched a Cybertronian spacecraft. It then broke apart and transformed into humanoid form, crashing to the ground. The helmet's visor over his eyes cleared away to reveal who he is. Transformer then spotted his enemies. "SKRULLS!! Come and face me!"

The Skrull Avengers whipped around to see Transformer was not only still alive, but he was back in fighting condition, much to their shock, horror, anger and rage. "NO!!" Cap yelled out.

Zilla and the Super Skrull glared at the shapeshifter who has turned into a form they've never seen before. "I don't care what form you turn into, Transformer. I'll crush you like last time, and deliver your head to my master!"

"Time to find out." Braedey, in his form now designated as Warrior, announced, now standing in a fighting stance.

At the same time, Transformer's chest, legs, arms and sword glow blue through the cracks as blue lightning started crackling all over the sword as Warrior's visor glowed.

Zilla roared as the three beings charged at each other, the Super Skrull with his shield and hammer raised, Warrior raising his sword as he leaped into the air, and initiating the greatest showdown in the history of the world.

Black and blue. Hero vs monster.

'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' vs The Transformer From Seattle.

~*~*~

Transformer's sword and the Super Skrull's hammer clashed against each other as the two beings fight one another, Warrior fighting the Super Skrull while avoiding attacks from the Kaiju as Zilla who fires his atomic breath beam or tried to crush him. Transformer now started to think to himself as he continued to match the Super Skrull in both strength and speed.

'I have to get these two apart. Focus on dealing with the Kaiju first as Titans, then deal with the Super Skrull. The Super Skrull's much stronger than even my toughest combiner in terms of ranged attacks. I'll have to use every ultimate form I've got.' Transformer planned as the Super Skrull got ready to unleash his lightning strike.

"You lose, Transformer!" The Super Skrull yelled out as he threw the lightning at Warrior.

Warrior saw the attack coming and raised his sword to block the strike. The axe started to become more powerful as blue veins appeared on the blade and blue lightning crackled even more. The Super Skrull stopped his attack as Transformer smirked.

"My turn." The evolved Cybertronian said as blue lightning spreads all over his body. Warrior then leaped very high into the air as the night sky turned into a thunderstorm in just seconds. Transformer yelled a battle cry as he slammed the sword into the ground.

 Transformer yelled a battle cry as he slammed the sword into the ground