Special Chapters: The life we live

"You give me the love I never want to lose in this lifetime. Believe the journey of love is in the sea of stars. The beautiful plot will not change. It's the best arrangement of destiny. You give me the love I never want to lose in this lifetime. What cruelty forces me to let go. Please come back soon, I want to hear you say again. Say you're still here"

******

Like all married couple do, Norenmin did plan to have a child of their own. But they didn't plan to have so soon and a twin at that. But nahh, scratch that. They just happened to receive the happy news a month after their honeymoon.

And Shufen? He was beyond happy to be a brother. He wish for the baby to be a sister, so he can dress her up all frilly curly. And if it a boy, he doesn't care. He will dress him up too.

"Baba, when will my sister slash brother will come out?" he asked Renjun innocently.

Looking down at the boy, Renjun heart went soft. He was afraid that Shufen will be sad to know that he will be a brother so soon. But the boy show a different reaction. He was long prepared to be a brother. Knowing ho his papa and appa are, well, they will have babies soon enough.

"you need to wait 7 months Brother Shufen. Then the baby will be out after that." Renjun pat the boy's head. Caressing it softly.

Shufen groan. "That long?"

"Yes baby. Be patient. Baba, Papa and Appa also can't wait to meet your sibling. Just wait for a little while more. Okay baby?"

And that's the routine of Shufen asking when will he meet his sibling slash cousin. Truth to be told, he was ready himself up to celebrate the baby. But to wait for another 7 months is actually killing his poor little heart.

Jeno and Jaemin? It a lie if they weren't a bit disappointed. At first, they just want it to be just the 4 of them. Well, sometimes 3, because Shufen was left to Sicheng or Chenle. Uh, they kinda need to do some activities at night, but the boy doesn't need to know about that. (a/n:I leave it to your imaginations). But the baby news came too soon.

After scanning for the first time, the disappointment turn to pure joy. They love watching the little bean growing up. Oh how cute the little bean is even though it barely shape as a full baby. But it still fluttered their heart.

Jeno would always be with Renjun when their working. By using the same old excuse, 'Junie is pregnant. I need to take care of him all the time.' Making the older just so done with him. Everytime he move, or standing up from his office seat, Jeno, like a telepathy sent to him, he dash to Renjun to help the older go to where his heart desired.

"Oh God Lee Jeno. I was just about throw my trash away. And it barely 1 meter away." Renjun deadpanned.

"Junie, we never know what will happen. Always be extra careful. That's what the doctor said." Jeno said while holding the older's waist. Not a strong grip, but enough to make the older feel safe.

Renjun sighed. "I'm only in my 3rd month. It not even hurt when I walk. I can even jump or run."

"NOOO! You cannot run. Nor you can jump. I will jump and run for you. You'll get sick and hurt, baobei." His eyes widen. Never he thought Renjun want to run or jump. But for his baobei, he would do literally anything.