xiii

Jaemin stare at his food. Not even try to shove it down to his throat.

"what's the matter Nana?" his husband said looking very concern.

He look at Jeno with his watery eyes. Trying to deliver his emotions to Jeno. Thinking it would somehow help him to talk easily with him. "I met Renjun."

They stop eating after Renjun's name is mention. Jeno smile, trying to hide his nerves. "I see. Did you talk to him?"

"I did. I mean we did. We talked about why his son always late. And I guess he's snapped when I said because no one sleeping with him." He look at his food before continuing, "I know we talked about this. That we'll forget about him and all. But after meeting him Nono- I can't forget my feelings for him. It grew more and more. I'm sorry. I'm such a failure."

It's like a stab to listen to Jaemin's confession. He can't blame Jaemin to forget about his first love. Because he is the one who stole the love from Jaemin by being selfish to confess before Jaemin could ever confess to Renjun. All he could do is to console the broken heart. He kneeled in front of Jaemin. Both hands holding Jaemin's hands.

"I will never hating you to love Renjun. Instead, I'm the one who's actually sorry for robbing you away from your love. It's okay to keep loving him. I am fine with it. I, too still loving him. I'm sorry honey, I really am sorry for taking your chance to love him freely."

"Nono, please don't. It my fault for not being brave enough to confess. I accept you because I too in love with you. It's just me who's a coward of loving two people at once. It never your fault Nono. Please don't blame yourself." He hug the older. Both arms on Jeno's head, covering all over the man. Tears falling very hard that making both of them suffocated.

They've been hurting all these years. Thinking how they should make amends of their mistake not holding Renjun back and loving him back. They've been missing the older but no one knows about this and only them who know their heart. Jeno and Jaemin been missing their other part, and keep on letting their close friends blaming them for making Renjun walk away.

After Renjun left them, Jeno lost Haechan, but they gain Mark instead who knew about the whole situation but he choose to keep the secret. Jeno also lost his only brother, because Jisung hate Jeno and Jaemin for taking Chenle away from him. But after years, Jisung and Haechan try to open their hearts and accept the two relationship that break Renjun. They tried to understand them more, but still a bit awkward to being close like before. Everything has change after 9 years, the only thing that isn't change is, Jeno and Jaemin's feeling for Renjun. They still love him to the core.

"D-do you wanna try again with him?" Jeno ask carefully.

Jaemin sigh. "If I can Nono, I would love to. But he keep pushing me away. This whole month, he keep avoiding me. And today, great, I make things worst."

The latter smile, "Wanna know something?" he look straight to Jaemin's eyes, "I work at the same company as him."

"NONO!" Jaemin exclaim.

"Yes, I saw him at lunch today. At first, I wanna talk to him, but Yuta hyung beat me first." He chuckled remembering the scene.

"Yuta hyung? He's back at the company?"

"Uh- that's not the point, but yeah. He already back to the company after giving birth. It's been 4 months honey. Of course he's back. Now, it Taeyong hyung is the one jumbling between work and their son. Sometime, Yuta hyung, and sometime Taeyong hyung. They are a great team of 2." Jeno smiled. How great life is if they have child with them. Maybe, just maybe they'll somehow be happy. Even if it a little bit.

"Awwww. But great. Jeno," he cupped the older face. Cheeks being squished together with his palm, "Ask Renjun for dinner with his son. I will try my best to cook for them. Maybe, just maybe, he'll open up."

"That's a great idea honey. I love you." Jeno lean a bit to Jaemin's face. Getting closer and kiss the husband. Jaemin can feel Jeno's lips creating a wide smile. God, he love his husband and cheesy actions. While Jeno, Jeno love his husband's sexy brain.