ix

Renjun look at the clock. It 10 in the morning. He probably need to get ready to survey the new kindergarten for Shu Fen.

While toasting the bread and making a milk. He look at his phone.

Jisungie:

Hyung, you know I can just go with you to Shu Fen new school?

Renjun:

Nahhh, don't bother

You've school yourself

Jisungie:

I can just ditch them

Renjun:

Sung!

Since when you are so rebellious?

Jisungie:

I am not

Fine Hyung

Gtg, class starting

Renjun:

Alright, good luck with class

Jisungie:

Okayy

Ttyl <3

"Baba?"

He perked up upon hearing his son. He look beside him and smile fondly. Almost cooing when the boy rubbing his eyes cutely.

"I'm making breakfast for us. You can sit first. Have you wash your face and tooth honey?"

The boy shook his head. And then let go of his hand that tugging Renjun's apron and walk to their bathroom.

After everything been set, they digging the meal in front of them. Renjun always taught Shu Fen to eat however he like. But only with good manners so he seem polite but still a cheerful kid.

"We'll go to your school today. To check and register you there. Are you excited?" said him to broke the silence.

"School? Am I going to school??" Shu Fen exclaim. But later died down when something cross his thought. "But there's no Xiao mei and Andy." He pout.

The words making the father heart break. He is sorry for making Shu Fen separated with his best friend. "Oh baby. But you can make a new Xiao Mei and Andy. I'm sure there'll be someone that wanna be friend with you baby."

The boy hum while eating. He just don't care anymore. All he think about is his new school and making a new friend.

Later that afternoon, they are getting ready to go to Shu Fen school. "Are you ready baby?"

"Always Baba."

p/s: i'm sorry it short🙏🏻