vi

"CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU." Jisung shout from behind. Grinning at both Jeno and Jaemin. He smiled so bright. That making it the first time they see him smile that bright.

"Thank you Jisung. We appreciate it so much. We really do." Jeno hug his brother tightly. Making the younger breathless for a moment. Before he thought he can catch some breath, a body suddenly slam into them. Jaemin hug them more tighter leaving Jisung just annoyed at the situation.

"Okay okay, enough." He wriggled himself from the frantic hug. Pushing both to let him go. "Let's take a picture with mom and dad, hyung. And Jaemin hyung, feel free to join. You're like a family by now."

Upon hearing that, Jaemin hug Jisung once again. Mimicking trying to smooch the younger face. Jeno is just laugh with the sight in front of him. It'll be nice if everyday are happy like this.

After the photographing session, they search for certain someone. It would be a miracle if he come.

"He won't be here." Said a voice in front of them. Looking kinda upset with their actions.

"What do you mean?" Jeno chuckled nervously.

"Don't make look like a fool. I know who you are trying to search Jeno. But he won't be here. He will never be." Donghyuck slightly yell at Jeno but get hold back by Mark.

Jaemin step in front of Donghyuck face. "I know you know something. But that doesn't mean you can treat Jeno like this. He is your best friend."

"oh did he? Hah, I'm sorry. My best friend is only Huang Renjun. The one who you keep pushing aside. Afraid he will snatch Jaemin away from you. Yeah, that Huang Renjun." Donghyuck hissing. "I will never forget the day you push him from Jaemin just because of your own insecurities. The day you broke my poor Junnie-" he said while trying to hold his sobbing.

Jeno's shoulder drops. He know. He is the one who make his own best friend sad and hurt. He knows that. Everything he did because was never excusable. But he did try to mend the broken heart by his own actions after that. After 7 days of getting scolded by Jaemin, he realized he also loved Renjun. He got jealous Jaemin is the one close to Renjun. When the poor boy is just asking a question but it making him jealous out of nowhere. He wish, he is the one Renjun asked, not Jaemin. or not? he doesn't and doesn't want to think.

"I know hyuck- I know that. And I'm sorry. I did everything I can to fix it. But he is the one running away." Jeno broke down to tears.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Stop searching for him. That's what make him better. Leave him alone, please. I'm begging both of you." Donghyuck walk away with Mark in his hands. He know what he did is wrong. But he need to let both of his best friends move on from this shitty cycle. They need that. 'I'm sorry Jeno, Jaemin.'