viii

It's been a long time since he set his foot in South Korea. If it the 9 years ago Renjun, he might not believe he is back to the place that he wanted to run away as far as he can. But here he is, together with his son trying to start a new life for a year here.

"RENJEON!!" A voice screeching not far from them.

He tried to search for the demon like voice to see the owner who dares to call him like a food. Pajeon. Then his eyes fall to a tan man running to him not so gracefully.

"Hyuck!" he called his best friend who's running madly fast toward him while dragging someone behind him.

The friend then throw himself at the poor man while clinging all his body to Renjun like a koala. And as Donghyuck hugging him like that, he had to let go of Shu Fen's hand and supporting his friend weight on him. "Man, you got heavier than the last time we saw."

A screech from Donghyuck making all three shocked. Shu Fen just giggling seeing the sight in front of him. All these old men really are the rarest thing on earth.

"Watchu laughing at lil boy." Said Mark behind Donghyuck. He's cooing at Shu Fen cute little giggling but then snapped when Mark approaching him. Well, he is a bit shy in front of stranger.

Renjun smile fondly. "Don't be afraid Ah Fen, this is my friend. You remember uncle Hyuck?" The boy nodded aggressively. "And the old man behind him is his husband. Uncle Mark. Go greet him." Renjun slightly pushing Shu Fen to encourage him to go give a hug or something.

But the later shocked all of them because his action wasn't what they expected to do. Shu Fen tug Mark to bend down a little. And he kiss Mark's cheek making the old man blushing. "I adopt him," he said randomly while picking up the boy.

"Can't. that's my son. And until when do we have to stand here? My legs are giving out now. I desperately in need of rest." Renjun said while pushing his trolly to move further.

"Well, our car is at parking lot," said Donghyuck while helping Renjun carry the remaining luggage that can't fit the trolly. "Mark, honey. Can you get the car to the entrance and let the poor man rest?"

The man nodded and tried to put Shu Fen down only to see the boy whining. They all cooed at him. "Bring him together. I'm sure he'll get sad if you put him down so soon." Renjun wink at Donghyuck.

When Mark and Shu Fen is no longer on their sight. He look at Donghyuck while walking straight to the entrance.

"Have you ever trying to have babies?" said Renjun.

"WHAT?!" Donghyuck exclaim. Shocked upon hearing the question. "It not like I can get pregnant. Nor can Mark."

"Idiot. I didn't mean like that. I mean, like adopting or surrogate mother or something. I don't know." He rolled his eyes while throwing his head back.

"Oh. Hahaha. I thought you went crazy or something. We did try to adopt a kid. And in process to do so. We're still in training of becoming a parent."

"Glad to hear that. And believe me. Having a child in your life is heaven. They lift up all your mood and brighten up your world instantly. And you can't even imagine living without them, you know."

"you really did love Shu Fen huh?"

"I do, he is my son. Well, technically he is my late sister's son, but whatever. He is my son now and forever." Renjun chuckled a bit but feel a swell inside his heart when he mentioned his sister.

"Everything will be fine soon." Suddenly Donghyuck said and squeeze his friend hand. Seeing how Renjun face went down almost bring him to tears. He knows how crushed he was when his sister died.

"Yeah. We will. With time," Renjun look up at Donghyuck and create a small smile. "And speaking about this, my boy need to be send to a kindergarten. He is 5, and need to go to school. Do you have any recommendation?"

"Do I look like I own one? No? and the answer is no." Donghyuck laugh when Renjun smack his back quite hard.

Them both looking at the entrance where it filled with so many cars. And their eyes fall at a car not far from them. Hurriedly push all luggage towards the car to reach it faster.

"BABA, HOP IN!" said the boy in the seat beside driver. Mark helping both of them putting all luggage inside the car.

When everything is ready. "Let's hit the road." Said Mark.

"Lame." Both Donghyuck and Renjun laugh at the same time.