xxv

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down"

********

To say Renjun is nervous actually an understatement. He feel freaking cold and sweat all over his body and of course lips feel numb.

He is scared of the things that he will tonight. Everything doesn't make any sense as he is about to 'confess' his feeling to, not one people but to two freaking people. Oh how he wish he could vanish this instant, or maybe turn back time and unsend the messages.

Of course, he did text Jaemin and Jeno for the place they'll meet and everything. He book a not that fancy restaurant. Just a nice place for students to hang around. Well, he book for a samgyeopsal restaurant. The place he wish to have a date when he's still a student.

And Shufen will be taken care by Sicheng and Jaehyun. Since they are probably not having any trouble taking care of Shufen. Plus Jaehyun love kids. That's a bonus for Renjun to let them take care of Shufen, for the night only.

Renjun look at his watch. It's about time they'll arrive. Oh God how he wish to run away from his seat right now. But can't, since the Nomin couple already arrive and taking their sit beside him.

"No, you both sit in front of me." he point at the seat before him.

Jaemin and Jeno tilt their heads a little, but then just follow the instruction. After getting comfortable on their own seat, they look at Renjun nervously.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Jeno ask.

Jaemin just sitting down silently. The guilt from yesterday still in him. He couldn't utter any words because afraid it'll get things more worst.

Renjun take a very deep breath, and let it out slowly. He look at Jaemin first.

(a/n: read in one breath) "I am really sorry for yesterday. I'm being such a jerk to you. Don't tell me otherwise because I know I am. Jaemin, I owe you my apology and I hope you'll accept it." He exhale after the one shot speech.

"Oh Junie. I- uh. I'm fine. No problem. But I'm sorry too for kissing you." Jaemin trying to reach for Jeno's hand. To get some strength. "I mean, for kissing you without your concern."

"It's- it's okay Jaemin." He gather around his courage. "I actually, wanted to say a few things about us. This is why we had this dinner. And please, any interruption, do it later. Otherwise I don't know I still want to continue this shit or not."

Jaemin and Jeno gulp down a lump in their throats. Nodded of everything Renjun said. Gosh, they wish it something happy. Not heart breaking.

"Alright, first of all. For the past months, I shall say, you guys did well. Shufen completely like you guys. Every night he would ask about both of you and say when you'll come or something. Didn't know Shufen will feel this way. But-" he bite his lower lips before continuing.

"But I'm scared. Scared it this isn't going to work. What if, what if you fall out of love from me? I'm not the same person of years ago. I'm not Huang Renjun, the art students that always wear glasses and baggy sweatshirt to college. I'm not him anymore. The Huang Renjun you both know is long gone.

I know it stupid to think what will happen in the future. But yeah, every night I think, what if you, Jeno, suddenly being possessive over Jaemin and excluding me in your relationship. All of this possibilities is killing me. And yes, like always. I choose not to try. Because of what? I'm still not over the past.

I'm not some kind of princess that you can sweep off my feet, lead me to some kind of castle and I gladly accept it like it some kind of natural things to do. This isn't Hollywood, movies or Disney channel (a/n: Hey, no hate tho. I like Disney movies). This is real life. I'm betting my life for something uncertain. All the uncertainty of you not actually loving, but it just your guilt building up, mistaking you for love. I'm scared of it.

But, until when should I be scared of? Until when? Even Hyuck said, you actually love me. Like you always are. Jaehyun hyung said, just go for the love. Everyone keep saying yes for this. So, last night. I'm thinking to myself, maybe, just maybe, this is gonna work. This thing right now, maybe will lead to a happy ending. I might get haunted by the past, because we walked on the fragile line. But the future, let's build it together, for another happy ending."

Renjun walk to the middle of Jeno and Jaemin. Kneeling before them, "And here I am, standing on my knees. Will-will both of you- be my boyfriends?"

Jaemin tearing up. He didn't expect Renjun to make a full blown up speech to propose to them. He didn't expect Renjun to open up himself to them. He swear he prepared for the worst. The least he expect is Renjun getting on his knees and ask them to be his boyfriend. Is this even real?

"Nono, punch me," Jaemin stare at Renjun, who is still kneeling.

"Oh, kinky." The taller wiggle his eyebrows. But he got a slap from Jaemin.

Jaemin proceed to hug the smaller and engulf him into a very tight hug. "Oh love. I thought you hate me." he hide his face into the older's neck. Seeking his scent.

And the latter smile, while tearing up. I mean, slightly tearing up. He doesn't want to show them his happy tears. Some ego we got there huh?

The last of them watch them with happy face. Smiling from ear to ear. Damn, he is so happy for this occasion. Like, it's been his dream since forever. Little did he thought it became a reality for him, I mean for them. The fondness in his eyes shown.

"Jun," he said and wrap around his arms around the two who's tearing up everytime they can.

In sob, Jaemin cup the older cheeks. He stare lovingly. Caressing the wet cheeks of his now lover. He bop their head together, eyes still lock with Renjun. Fingers brushing to the older's ears and slowly down to the back of his neck. He bring their lips closer and closer until there's no gap at all. "May I?" he ask.

Renjun nod. Closing his eyes, ready to accept the kiss that will be given from Jaemin. And finally, they kiss properly. No one leaving nasty remarks, and one leaving dumbfounded. After a few long seconds, they part away. The kiss is short yet sweet. Renjun can taste the bitter coffee left from Jaemin's chapped lips yet still soft and thin. Pretty, he said to himself.

This time, Jeno scooch over to Renjun's front. Bringing the older to his laps on his sit. He cares the older's silve hair. Bring it to the back of his nape. Fingers playing at the older's chin, and eyes lock at the older pretty lips. He kiss without any hesitation. Knowing the older might just let him.

And yes, Renjun is ready to accept him, knowing his personalities that won't beat around the bush. He kiss him back. Feeling the smile from the younger's lips. The kiss sweet, but sour since Jeno drink lemonade earlier. He tasted Jeno's dominance kiss, asserting his pride as a dominant in their relationship. Not feel force, but the kiss is much more firm. And they part away.

"Finally," Jaemin said while staring at the two beauty and handsome men in front of him. "Gosh, I wish I could capture this moment."

"No need, keep it in your memories instead," Renjun laugh while going back to his seat.

Truth to be told, Renjun can't wait to tell his family and friends about them. He sure that Sicheng and Donghyuck are the one who most likely the one anticipated with this news. And Shufen, Renjun still don't know how to break the news to them. But wait, did they answer him?

"WAIT!"

"WHAT?!" the two panicked when Renjun yell suddenly.

"You both haven't agreed yet!" Renjun frown while pouting. And the husband cooed at him.

"Of course we want to be your boyfriend, you silly. Can't wait to be your husband soon." Jeno said but get a sudden slap by Jaemin.

"Propose to him first, then we can talk about husband." Jaemin look at Renjun, smiling.

"Let's take things slow, shall we?" Renjun finally smiling.

"We're too old Jun. but I guess, yeah. Why not. Let's enjoy the moment." Jaemin exclaim.