iv

"Come back, come back, come back to me like
You would, you would if this was a movie
Stand in the rain outside 'til I came out
Come back, come back, come back to me like
You could, you could if you just said you're sorry
I know that we could work it out somehow
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now"

*******

It's new year now. Their graduation is near. But the nearer the graduations, making Jeno frantically anxious. His best friend never been seen after their final exams. He wished to meet him, to spent time the rest of Christmas and winter with him and his boyfriend. But the boy never came to his sight.

He keep calling the number, only to be return with the number is no longer exist. He asked Donghyuck, but the boy shut him down and scoff loudly. He shot him with deadly glare.

Yeah, that winter, he lost two of his best friends that he thought will be forever with him. The entire winter filled with him crying calling Renjun's name. sometimes Donghyuck as the boy never talk to him ever again.

Jaemin is so worried to see his boyfriend like that. He keep himself busy with nursing Jeno every nights and days. Keep him steady, bringing him back to normal. He hold the boy closer so he won't break any longer.

"It's finally our graduation tomorrow." Jaemin said while caressing Jeno's wet hair.

"It is. I can't believe we are graduating." He smiled. Emotionlessly.

His head rest on Jaemin's lap, while both his legs on the couch hands. He stare at Jaemin pretty face. "You know, sometime I wish- I wish he is here."

"Well, I wish it more than you do. I love him first remember?" Jaemin playfully tackling Jeno's stomach. They giggled happily, but somehow it sound sad.

"I know. I'm the second." He stop Jaemin's hand and bring it to his lips to kiss. "If only we are a bit more braver, we might can hold him back to stay."

They both sighed. Regretting not being that brave to be the men of they are.

"The first time I saw him, he is so breathtakingly beautiful. Goddamn he is drop dead gorgeous. He is so huggable. That making me want to pamper him." Jaemin laughed to himself. Because that's the truth.

They first met in the school cafeteria where Renjun accidently hit Jaemin's back with his book thinking it Felix. When Jaemin turn around only to see, the red, almost like cherry about to explode boy stunt in front of him. Yeah. He is embarrassed. Ashamed of his action of hitting someone he clearly didn't know. While Jaemin stunt upon seeing a very cute and loveable boy in front of him making him grin widely.

"Am I that handsome for you to just standing in front of me not doing anything?" he said proudly.

The poor boy blushed so hard. He sprint away from Jaemin leaving him cluelessly. Damn, should've at least get his name. He thought to himself.

"That's Huang Renjun if you want to know." The boy who is eating with him said unamused.

"You know him?"

"He's my boyfriend's childhood friend. Of course I know."

"Hyunjin! You never said you have a very cute friend!" Jaemin exclaimed loudly.

"Calm down you horny bitch. And do your ears are just for decorations? I said he's Felix's friend. Not mine." Hyunjin hissing as his ears about to burst from Jaemin's scream.

Jaemin smile. He kinda have an idea how to approach him. And since then, he keep on pestering to get closer to the one and only Huang Renjun.

"Done daydreaming?" Jeno scoff at his boyfriend. "Well, the day you fell in love with Jun. that's the day I fell in love with you."

Jeno sit straight from from Jaemin's lap. He look at Jaemin. "I know I said this countlessly. Clearly over hundreds of times. But I am not regretting myself from confessing to you."

Jaemin smile fondly at the older. He cares the soft cheeks, down to the chin before pulling him to a soft peck. "I know. And I didn't regret accepting the confession."

The day Renjun meeting Jaemin for the first time, he is there trying to prevent Renjun from hitting the poor boy. But it already to late as Renjun as far more faster than him.

His eyes, just like how Jaemin see Renjun, he also feel the same about Jaemin. The boy is far too beautiful in his eyes. He fell in love instantly after seeing Jaemin grinning at Renjun.

It took him a thousand of courage to confess after 3 months of Jaemin inviting himself to their circle. He know, he perfectly know that Jaemin love Renjun, but he is just trying his luck. Who knows what happen.

And turn out, he have used up all his luck that year. Jaemin accept him as his boyfriend. He said, he also like Jeno and would love to have Jeno in his life. Making Jeno a bit confuse.

"But didn't you like Junnie?" he asked bluntly.

Hearing how Jeno is so blunt asking him that, Jaemin laughed frantically. "Wow. How blunt. Yeah, I like him. More than anything. But I also like you. Is that wrong?"

Jeno frown. Clearly couldn't understand what the boy is trying to say.

"Meaning my dear Jeno, I like you, as much as I like Renjun. I came to like you as I met Renjun. You both have special place in heart. And believe me, when I said my hearts is big, it really is big. Enough to fit you two. But only you two tho."

"oh" he said. Wasn't sure if he is happy to hear that or not. But for now. Let it just be him and Jaemin only.

"I miss him badly." Jeno suddenly said.

"Enough with this sappiness. Go wash up and come down to eat. Sleep early tonight, mom said she doesn't want to be late for tomorrow." Suddenly Jisung come bursting through the door. "And Nana Hyung, feel free to join or just don't if you keep on being this cheesy and sappy." He said sarcastically.

They gotta admit. After both Renjun and Chenle left, Jisung becoming more and more on edge. He keep throwing sarcastic remarks and sometimes they just don't talk at all. Sometimes they see him hanging out with Donghyuck with eyes filled with tears. They wanted to approached them but only getting turn down by Mark, who is now Donghyuck's boyfriend.

"Alright boy. No need to be rude." Both of them get up and patting the younger head fondly. 

Even though he is rude, he is still Jeno's younger brother.