1-10

Chapter 1: The Open Life Needs No Explanation

[Congratulations to the host for activating the strongest vest system... During the system binding, the binding is successful.

An electronic sound suddenly sounded in his mind, and Su Xun, who was dozing off, instantly refreshed and lost his sleep.

"Illusion? Auditory?"

Su Xun was a little dazed, thinking about the online novels he was reading, he said silently: "System?"

in.

Unexpectedly, there was a response, Su Xun was stunned for a while, and then ecstasy followed.

After sleeping in class, he actually picked up a system. Is his ordinary life finally going to shine?

"System, introduce your functions." Taking a deep breath, Su Xun forced himself to calm down, although his little hands were still shaking.

[The full name of this system is the strongest vest system. The host can randomly select a new identity every Monday. Each identity has its own exclusive task. After completing the task, the host will randomly and permanently obtain an ability of that identity.

[Note: Once each identity is extracted, it will be permanently valid, please use the host reasonably.

"Monday? Isn't today Monday?" Su Xun thought for a while, and then silently said in his heart: "System, extract the first identity."

[During the extraction, the extraction was successful, and the identity was obtained: Qingyun International Chairman.

[On the surface you are an ordinary college student, but secretly you still have an unknown identity-Qingyun International's sole heir, the previous chairman died, and today you will officially step onto the front desk to take over.

[Identity and ability: business mind, big-time temperament, calm personality.

[Identity mission: Qingyun International Chairman Zhao Chengming died in a car accident. As a young chairman, you will face the situation of being emptied by the deputy director as soon as you take office. Please investigate the truth of Zhao Chengming's death within one month and regain the power of the group.

Su Xun blinked his eyes.

Qingyun International, the leading enterprise in Jiangzhou Province, has a nationwide attention, so it has become the leader of this enterprise?

He just checked the news about the death of Zhao Chengming, chairman of Qingyun International, in a car accident on his mobile phone this morning.

Now it seems that there is a lot of tricky in it.

He subconsciously took out his mobile phone and wanted to read the news again, but found that his mobile phone had changed.

Both the address book and WeChat have more contact information for many people.

He also had more information and memories in his mind, and he knew who these contacts belonged to.

Then he opened the mobile banking app with a trembling little hand and almost fainted with excitement as he looked at the large list of balances.

Unexpectedly, he had been protecting his three-digit deposit with a six-digit password, and one day he could even have a nine-digit balance.

Sure enough, the rich rely on inheritance, and the poor rely on openness!