Yachi Miss Girl...

"Wake up, wake up. Wake uppppp." A soft voice mumbles against my skin.

I feel something glide against my shoulder and then a slight groan escapes my lips once I feel him lightly bite down on the skin.

I push my back against him, liking the way his chest feels against me.

"You're awake?" He asks and I hum, nodding as I open my eyes and let them adjust to the light. "It's 10am."

My eyes widen and I turn around in his arms to see if he's joking. He's not. His expression holds no sign of it being a joke.

"Eh? I never sleep this late." I rest my head on his arm and chuckle. "I feel really good and refreshed too, it must be because your bed is super comfy." I smile, enjoying the way he laughs.

Waking up in Tsukishima's arms is a real blessing. I have never felt this safe or this warm in my entire life.

I'm really happy right now. He seems to notice too because...

"You're in a good mood. You're already more cheery than usual. I like it- especially seeing your smile." He mumbles before reaching up and brushing my bottom lip with his thumb.

I want to stay like this forever.

"How do you feel?" He asks, moving his hand down to my waist and gently massaging my skin. "Are you sore?"

"Mm. But it's not too bad." I assure him, a blush coming onto both of our faces.

I thought that I'd probably feel really guilty at least the morning after I lost my virginity. But I don't...it's weird. It feels natural to be able to lay in bed with Tsukishima like this.

"Kei?" I shift my body, looking up at him.

"Oh? Are you going to keep calling me by my name?" He asks, taking my hand in his and raising it to his lips. "I was happy when you started calling me that last night."

"If it's okay with you." I chuckle and he nods. "Anyways, I was saying that...um. I never gave you an answer before, but I want to graduate with you."

His face slightly drops but then it softens and he pulls me into a hug.

"We can do a lot more together after that too." He whispers and I close my eyes as I wrap my arms around his body.

"Yeah...we could." I reply and he only hugs me tighter.

If I completely cut off my family and move away so that they'll never be able to find me...I think I could do it. I already feel 100x better just by being in Kei's presence and now that we know each other's feelings it's even more amazing than I imagined.

But there's that thought in the back of my head that says our friendship isn't guaranteed to last forever. Or I can't help but think about that maybe he's just being nice and this is part of his whole 'experience everything once' and doesn't actually care about me.

I hate those thoughts, but when he holds me like this they all wash away.

~

The next week goes by in a flash. Kei and I start having lunch together with Tadashi and I meet up with them at the park so we can all walk to school together.

After my work shifts we go back to his place and I sneak in through the window because neither of us want to deal with parents or siblings. Usually we do our homework together and watch movies...sometimes we make out. Sometimes.

Everything was surprisingly going pretty well. I don't really ever pay attention to my classmates or any students in general since I'm used to keeping to myself but today feels so much more different than usual. When I look up at a few people while walking to my class with my two friends, I see some people are looking at me funny.

"I'm going to come pick you up again from work today, is that cool?" Kei asks and I nod.

"Sure." I reply, a tiny smile coming onto my face.

The three of us say our goodbyes before I enter my class and sit down.

"Imada-San." My name is called by some tiny girl who walks up to my desk. A sweet smile plays on her face and I sit up. "Hi, I'm Hitoka Yachi, a third year in class 4."

"Oh, hi." I reply, my face blank as I slightly bow my head.

"I'm also the manager of the boys volleyball team. I remember you used to come to some of our practices but you stopped. That's good." She chuckles and I slowly nod.

"Okay...?"

"Yeah- so I'm going to cut to the chase because we're all wondering." Yachi laughs and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "Are you and Tsukishima-Kun dating?"

I blink a couple of times, having an idea of where this is going.

Girl...I know this literal blonde gnome isn't fake playing nice with me.

"I'm sorry, I don't see why that's any of your business." I reply but she scoffs.

"None of my business?" She leans in close and begins to whisper. "Tsukishima-San is mine. Do you hear me? I've known him longer. I've spent more time with him. I know him better than you do, and you think you can just come up in here and steal him away from me?"

Hold up...isn't this supposed to be a really nice girl? Every time I heard her get brought up by the team they've said nothing but good things about her.

And why is she attacking me? I did nothing, if he liked her then they would already have been dating.

"No, I'm not trying to steal anybody." I say but that seems to only make her angrier.

"I'm going to say this one more time. Tsukishima. Is. Mine. Got it? And I'm going to take him back." She pops back up and giggles with a wide smile. "Alright, see you later Ima-Chan. Lovely chat we had!" She waves as she leaves the classroom.

Fake bitch.