Intro

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I slightly jump, gripping onto the railing and craning my neck to see a random blonde guy staring at me.

Looking at him, anyone could easily tell he looks panicked. However, his voice is calm and almost nonchalant. I tilt my head in curiosity before looking back down at the almost 60ft drop into water below me.

"And why not?" I ask blankly, sighing.

Everything always gets fucking ruined.

"Well for one, your body won't be found if you jump right here." He says and I can hear his voice slowly getting closer.

"That's the whole point." I say, resting against the metal bars behind me.

Really...what's stopping me from jumping? There's hardly any space to stand on this side of the railing and I'm pretty sure this dude isn't stupid enough to try to catch me.

Hmm. Maybe I'll spare him the trauma of seeing someone die today.

I lean forward just to look further down but yelp when I feel this man roughly pull me towards him. The metal bars dig into my back and I grit my teeth. Who the hell is this guy? The Japanese captain a-fucking-merica?

I turn my head towards him, seeing his widened eyes and hearing his heavy breathing. He lets out a breath of relief but gulps when he sees my expression.

"Hey bozo, I can't tell if you're trying to play hero or sexually assaulting me." I point to his hand that has a cup full of my boob in it.

"Shit- sorry. I'm sorry." He moves his hand but I completely push him away from me as I swing my leg over the ledge, hopping over back onto the bridge.

I huff out a breath, taking one last glance at the water before beginning to walk away.

"Congratulations Blondie, you might as well have killed me."

This story was heavily inspired by the song Symphony by Cody fry