Infernais II

The classes were going excellent, and while Harry no longer had Tom at Hogwarts, he ran away with a portkey every weekend and spent them by his side, because he loved him, so much that they forgot they were at war, but they didn't have time to forget. They would never have it.

****

Tom was pacing back and forth, in his study at Riddle Mannor, he was preparing the papers to woo Harry and be able to propose to him. He had to present them to his elders, in this case to his godfather, the contract consisted of asking Sirius for permission to woo Harry for two years, having already passed one, he had to do it until he was seventeen, and there, if the minor accepted the gift I would propose to her at the end, the final gift consisted of a rose, with a plastic petal, which was attached, with a phrase that said, "I will love you until all the petals of this rose fall" I already had the godfather of wedding; Lucius.

And he knew that today was an important day for his Harry, today he would break into the Ministry along with his followers, so I try to be ready ... the protections of the house vibrated, announcing the arrival of someone, and at that moment her boyfriend appeared in front of him, with a beautiful dark red cloak and a golden mask

— You look beautiful— the blue-eyed whispered, approaching a smile

— I am supposed to look intimidating, Riddle— Harry spoke with a little smirk

— Oh, believe me, you intimidate me, darling— the tallest murmured, kissing his partner, who responded to the gesture by passing his hands around the older man's waist, who sighed.

— Thanks Tom for... well, f-for everything, for supporting me ... I-I appreciate it ... you ... I appreciate you— Harry spoke, still hugging his partner.

— You're welcome, emerald, I'll always be there to take care of you, even if you don't want me to— Riddle assured with a smile that shook Potter's heart.

— Y-you ... you're coming ... right? —Harry asked without making eye contact with Tom, fearing his rejection

— Of course I will, I ... I thought you would prefer me to stay on the sidelines, so I don't know ... do things on your own. But if you tell me like that, of course I'll go! I would love to see you giving orders— he whispered the last thing in the ear of the green-eyed, who blushed

****

The trial was halfway through, and the boys were hidden in the shadows, with their red robes and gold masks, while their leader wore a burgundy color, distinguishing him from the rest.

— The defendant is found guilty by the evidence presented— declared the Minister, but before they could do anything, a bang rang out in the room, startling everyone who was there, so much so that all the Aurors present formed, awaiting alerts for the next attack ...

But sixteen people were not expected to float out of the shadows toward the center of the room, all dressed in red robes, all but one, who was obviously their leader, not only because his robe was darker but because his mask shone brighter than the rest ...

— W-who are y-you? — Fudge said, looking up.

— What a shame, minister, I thought he knew everyone— one of them scoffed

— As you may have seen, we are a group, Mr. Minister—said another of them

— We are a group that you heard about, one that does not fight for purity or impurity ... One that fights for the restoration of the honor of magic, which is being sullied by not celebrating its original rituals! You ignorant, they are dishonoring magic! Because all their discussions are about clean or dirty blood, but it's not about that. It was never about that! It's about caring for and respecting magic! But you would not understand, because you are stupidly blinded by power and corruption, you have most of the restricted magic, labeled dark, because you are complete idiots! I can use the basic spell "Wingardium Leviosa" with dark motives like murdering someone! They want Muggle-borns to feel "comfortable" in this new world, but we don't have to adapt to them! They are the new ones, they are the ones who must adapt! But if they are not willing to give in for good ... it will be for bad!— Harry yelled using a spell that not only projected his voice but made it more serious ...

— And what will you do to change it? - Fudge questioned, but a deep laugh rumbled in the silence of the place

— You don't want to know Cornelius, just try to be careful— the leader spoke

— You dare to threaten the Minister of Magic?! —asked one of the Aurors

— Yes! What will you bunch of incompetent people do about it?— the green-eyed scoffed

— Up to him— bellowed one of the Aurors, so Harry raised his wand, giving rise to the formation ...

— Crucio!– Harry sang, without a hint of pity, against the chief of the Aurors, who writhed on the ground screaming, while the people looked stunned as a stranger used the cruciatus curse against the chief of Aurors, a unforgivable ... the minor could see the pain in his eyes, he could feel his magic tremble at the shock of pain he was being subjected to ... He knew that the life and sanity of that man were in his hands, so smiled sideways —May he serve as an example of what will happen to whoever stands in our way! —Harry shouted, freeing the man from the cruciatus curse, the poor man still moaning

— W-who are you? —Asked a woman ...

— But our lack of manners, Minister, ladies and gentlemen, we are The Infernais— he spoke, many ran away, and with a nod from their leader, the others began to mercilessly torture whoever they considered appropriate.

At this point the room was a mess of screaming, pleading, crying and blood ... Some had held and others ... not so much.

Wingardium Leviosa— the minister's secretary rose into the air, hanging upside down. —Finite— Harry muttered, and the young man plummeted to the ground, breaking his neck, and dying instantly.

The green-eyed boy caught a glimpse of blond hair, crossed in the middle of a battle, and one of the spells flew straight at her, and the man who had cast it was smiling sideways.

— Crucio!— He yelled, and the man fell to the ground, while he pushed the girl

— D-don't d-do anything to me, p-please, I-I'm pure blood— she sobbed desperately

— Blood doesn't matter Hanna— he whispered hers, taking her away from there, and hers eyes widened and stared at him in disbelief, an implicit question floating in the air between Hanna and Harry "Study group?" Harry didn't move, but she took a step forward, approaching him, another question in the girl's eyes, one that she didn't dare ask "My brother is involved in this right?" She thought she knew the answer to her question, but she nodded, leaving her pale

— Stop it! Please! He's my best friend!— A man yelled, making Harry turn to see him, blond, brown-eyed, middle-aged. He smirked, and after greeting Hanna he turned to the man.

— Oh my! ... I'm very sorry ... Is that your best friend over there?— The green-eyed man feigned grief, the blond man nodded desperately, tears in his eyes

— Oh well, in that case ... we'll give you a front row my friend— he whispered, to throw a Stupefy at him and force him to see ... —That one over there, he's my best man ... an expert at his job— Harry explained while Adrian Abbott dismembered the man, and Potter's blond companion couldn't look away because of the enchantment, so the green-eyed man overruled the spell from the neck up.

— P-please p-please ... s-stop I'm begging you... t-take me instead, h-he has f-family,,, please— the blonde man sobbed, to which green-eyed laughed, he could see the pain in his eyes, the despair, and that made him smile more.

— Imperio— he whispered, pointing to the one with brown eyes, who became the green-eyed puppet, lazy before his wishes, letting the blond see what he had just done. "Avada Kedavra," he murmured when he saw the man cry, who fell dead immediately