Jacob Avery

It had been a few months since school started and Harry was always praised by his teachers for being so smart. Pissing off the impure Gryffindor Granger, which he didn't really care about, actually amused him, seeing his murderous looks, which he teased Malfoy about as he was the only one he hung out with. And, the difference between him and Granger was that while they were both smart, not only was Potter superior, but the girl interrupted the class to give her opinion or comment on things, while Harry raised his hand and waited patiently for his turn to speak talking silently, making the teachers also praise his manners, which made him feel very proud, he had already taken the time to perfect them, like everything he did, he wanted it perfect.

And now, he was now in the library doing his History of Magic homework while reading a book on Runes V, when he felt someone touch his shoulder, so he turned around and saw a boy with short, golden brown hair, his Light skin, beautiful honey-colored eyes, aristocratic features, a little shorter than him, robes of good fabric and a red wake, somewhat shy and provocative at the same time.

— Excuse me, but you dropped the inkwell along with the pen and the tip broke, and, I noticed that you were too focused on your reading to notice it, but the ink was near your clothes, and it would be a shame if it got dirty— I explain handing him the obviously broken pen and tossing a mop onto the floor and another onto the table.

— I'm Jacob Avery, by the way— He held out a hand leaving his left foot behind, letting Harry see that he had a good education.

— Harry Potter Volant— he answered, shaking his hand, the other smiled.

— I know who you are, I've seen your academic performance, your manners... I don't want you to think I'm crazy, or that I'm a stalker, but I'd like to join you if you don't mind— he offered hesitantly, Harry raised an eyebrow thinking

— I'm quiet— he added, hoping that with that he could convince him, and Harry really thought about it, Avery, one of the Sacred Twenty-eight, it was obvious that the boy had potential, so he silently launched a Legillimens , to make sure it wasn't sent by Dumbledore, and he got a glimpse into the mind of his prospective follower.

And he was telling the truth, besides, he had been able to see his magical potential, it was good material, Avery had been instructed in dueling, politics, courtship and piano, if he needed to reinforce some things, as well as focus and exploit himself. Harry's mind flickered, one of the Sacred Twenty-eight guaranteed connections to other renowned surnames.

— Okay, you can join me— he conceded and the boy sat next to him, while Harry thought about how to approach the subject of showing Avery the way, but of course he couldn't yet, it would be too soon and he still didn't have complete confidence. The boy also needed to be able to be clear about his cause, so when the boy left, he set out to find everything about Muggle-borns, ancient pure-blood lines, origins of magic, origins of division. Between the white and dark, Marriage story and magic blood. So obviously he missed dinner, but he didn't mind, because he had brought several sweet potato tartlets, in case it got late, so he continued with his search, and took parchment and pen, to be able to make notes, of important things, and little by little his thinking was taking shape, and was being reflected in several scrolls, as well as his objectives.

And when he stopped to look at the clock, it read one-thirty in the morning, but it mattered little to him, since he was close to understanding what Poer had referred to in his office, and, if he was correct, they were ideal. very much like his own, and he knew that, just as the hat had said, it would be something difficult to achieve, especially since he had to convince the purists, but nothing that a little heavy hand couldn't fix. He would be in charge of making it clear who was boss. And finally, at two in the morning, he had closed the books and gathered the scrolls, he was determined. Her ideas were clear, and they had cost her a few hours of sleep, so she hurried to her common room. But great was his surprise to see Jacob with a cup of hot chocolate, looking in his direction, or well, in the direction of the entrance to the common room.