Fourth year: Marked

Harry took a deep breath, this vacation had been too stressful. With Sirius Black offering to live with him and suggesting that since he was a free man, he could ask for his custody, but he had refused, explaining that he had already been emancipated a long time ago, that he appreciated the offer, and it was true, he understood the Man's need to spend time with him is what any sponsor absent for twelve unjustified years would do. But he was fine by himself, yet he had promised to visit him from time to time, thus obtaining a direct porter to Grimmauld Place number twelve.

Not to mention that he had discovered that Dragon's blood had certain ... effects on his person. He had been tried to put under the influence of various potions and compulsive, obedient and hateful spells towards certain people... And the tattoo on his bicep had turned red and had become quite hot, spreading the heat through his body ... not to mention that, just before the holidays, he had been called to Dumbledore's office, who had offered him a lemon tea infused with veritaserum, although he had pretended not to know and had taken it all, thus answering the old man's questions, leaving him dismayed , because you could not lie with veritaserum.

FLASHBACK

"Harry, I wanted to know, out of curiosity, if the groups of Slytherins you spend so much time with are really your friends or are they your... followers," the old man questioned.

"My friends, Headmaster Dumbledore," he replied with a smile.

- Sorry for being invasive with the questions, but I always take the time to talk a little with my students, to see how they are but, you know, I have received comments, mere gossip, that you are dating someone from the teaching staff, you know about what I'm talking about, do you visit Professor Burke for any specific purpose? -

"Those assumptions are really horrible, director, I only visit Professor Burke for academic purposes," he affirmed, having a little more tea.

- Harry, would you be able to give your life for others? In war I say— I clarify the

"No, the truth is that I would give my life only for the people who have always been with me, those who deserve it, those who would do the same for me," he assured.

However, there was a point where his arm burned too much from his tattoo. But he remembered his speech.

- I'm sorry to have invaded you with questions boy, but ... I am concerned about your well-being, you open yourself up to the fact that Weasley was severely reprimanded by the teachers, and his mother, and believe me when I tell you that I would not like anything bad to happen to you, it would be misfortune from the magical world, but I can't help but believe that those you call friends are taking you down a murky path, they ... you are a very intelligent young man, and I think you know well who their parents are, and who they have served, their surnames ... and what happened to young Weasley ... I, I have reason to believe that they or you are behind it— went from being a pitiful speech, to an accusing tone that had annoyed him.

- A surname does not condition us, just as a house does not, the house, as we are told in our first year, is a family, and if we are in it it is because it will help us meet our objectives and goals, since it brings us together With people with similar goals, ambitious and cunning, nowhere does it say "dark and cruel" those are the conditions that people put on us, just because Voldemort was in our house, that's why the violence against us Slytherins increases every year and there are fewer, young children grow up with the idea that Slytherin is evil, so they repress its potential, ending up where they should not. Also, they are my friends, they are not their parents, they are them, and they had the opportunity to choose the good path, not the path of light, not the path of darkness, the good path, the one that is best for them. And I'll just tell you that neither I nor they had anything to do with Ronald's trauma, I was still unconscious in the infirmary. And one last thing, they don't push me, nobody pushes me to anything, except Ronald Weasley, but the point is that he made the decisions alone, I don't need help to know what is right and what is wrong— he said, to then leave