The letter

After so much waiting, filling the calendar with red crosses, it had arrived! It had finally arrived! Harry held it in his hands, the letter from Hogwarts, closed the door to his "room" and carefully took the parchment out of the envelope.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF MAGIC AND WIZARD

Headmaster: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

Dear Mr. Harry Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please note the equipment list and necessary books. Classes begin on September the first. We hope to see your owl before July thirty one.

Very cordially,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Director

Uniform

Freshmen will need:

Three simple work robes.

A pointy black hat for everyday wear.

A pair of protective gloves.

A winter coat.

Books

All students must have a copy of the following books:

The Miranda Goshawk Rulebook of Spells

A History of Magic, Bathilda Bagshot

Magic Theory, Adalbert Waffling

Transformations Guide for Beginners, Emeric Switch

Thousand Herbs and Magic Mushrooms, Phyllida Spore

Filters and Magic Potions, Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Animals and Where to Find Them, Newton Scamander

The Dark Forces. A Guide to Self-Protection, Quentim Trimble

1 wand.

1 pewter cauldron number 2.

1 set of glass or crystal flasks.

1 telescope.

1 brass scale. Students can also bring an owl, a cat, a rat or a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OWN BROOMS.

He read it and sent an owl to Draco, whom he had become ... moderately close in the last time, in the letter he told him that he would go tomorrow for the supplies and he hoped to see him... Not that he really wanted to see him, but if he did it well and if he didn't, also, Harry had been practicing writing with ink and pen, and it was more difficult than it seemed.

****

Every time there was less, today was August 20 and Harry believed that he would never be happier, although it bothered him that the letter said Harry Potter simply, when his last name was also Volant, but he thought that no one knew his mother's real last name , which annoyed him even more, it was a last name to be proud of, it wasn't like it was a Weasley... Harry had read about magic families and what one of them had done, it was just... Outrageous!

Septimus Weasley, born in 1926, had been engaged, and had signed a marriage agreement with Lasya Malfoy, cousin of Abraxas Malfoy, Draco's grandfather and had had the nerve to touch her before marriage, but it ended there, no! Had got pregnant! Before marriage! To later flee with a mudblood, for which Septimus Weasley's parents had had to give financial compensation to the Malfoys, thus being left with little money. And Lasya died along with the baby after delivery, so there was another financial compensation from the Weasleys for the Malfoys, however, Lasya's sister, Eileen, was furious, so she went with a witch, to cast a spell, a curse, making them horribly fertile, being so with the little money that remained they were left on tape and had more children, leaving them with less money, but the worst thing was that they were disowned by the magical community in general, so Not only were future generations just as disgustingly fertile, but they didn't get a good job, and they didn't help each other much because they associated with impure ones ...